os 3

birds are chirping , a new dawn has taken place , a fine beautiful morning has arisen ....

bondita has just woke up and open her eyes lazily as her vacations of college are going , she and her college mates and friends have decide to roam around the cityand have soem fun from the boring schedules of barriestry , she had fresh n up and is in good mood today as she has got this chance of free roaming after many days ...

her friends had arrived and she locking her room , too move with them .....

they discuss among themselves and come to a conclusion that they will be moving to a park first have a beautiful time out there and then will be moving to a restaurant and have their meal there and after their lunch they will be returning to bonditas house and do party as usual enjoying their girly time their as singing , dancing , chasing , teasing and many more ......

as per decided they move towards the park everyone insists bondita to come with them in their vintage cars , at least today as they are moving together to a park , on much insistence she agree and everyone rushes to theri destination .....

they had reached the park which is all surrownded with different flowers of different colours , shapes and sizes , some people are enjoying with their kids there , while some couples are spending their time , some children are playing as usual while old ones are having gossips and laughters ....

the view seems so mesmerzing , but the one is lost in her thoughts , remembering and missing someone , rewinding her past days and comparing with her present days ....

as they rush inside , and enjoy soem gossips , everyone notice bondita lost somewhere but thought to give her some space and after a heartfull banters of them , all disperse towards their likings .....

la la la

o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina
tere bina bhi kya jina
o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina
tere bina bhi kya jina

some of her mischievious mates are spoiling some couples private time by joining them , while some of her friends had joined  the children for playing while few of them has joined the old ones for making laughter sessions last long ....

but one person was roaming through the  flowers enjoying their frangance remincing her memories which bring a wide smile on her face unknowingly .....

phulo me kaliyo me
sapno ki galiyo me
phulo me kaliyo me
sapno ki galiyo me
tere bina kuchh kahi na
tere bina bhi kya jina
o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina
tere bina bhi kya jina

bondita rewinds the  days of her childhood ......

''' anirudh after learning that bondita knows that kaka was going to get sampoorna married with bihari , gets angry with bondita and doesnt talk to her , she tries many ways so that she can explain him that she was going to tel  him but as his health was not well so she hadnt told him yet , so after lots of her tries , she brings a bunch of white flowers which frangance can manipulate anyone , indicating that she wants peace and the second time when sampoorna misguided her after her first periods , when she neither used to come out of her room nor she is used to talk with anyone , when anirudh used to feel that because of his anger she is telling him the reason behind her such actions , behind leaving her studies , and he eventually tried to persuade her for tellingt her that he is with her whatever problem there must be , he had brought flowers so that she can remember that he is her saviour and can trust him now too '''

yes indeed the flowers had  played a different and significant role in their lives whenever they wanted to convey something , flowers was their companion to let the situation ease through their frangance and  attraction ....flowers were the only one who had conveyed their unspoken feelings through them which was not conveyed by words , they were a unseen connection of them ....and remembering them is to remember their connection of heart which was unknowingly come out of themselves so that they understand each others feeling wothout words and only emotions that are conveyed by their eyes and flowers .....

har dhadkan me pyas hai teri
saanso me teri khushbu hai
is dharti se us ambar tak
meri nazar me tu hi tu hai
pyar ye tute na
pyar ye tute na, tu mujhse ruthe na
saath ye chhute kabhi na
tere bina bhi kya jina
o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina
tere bina bhi kya jina

she remembers her days when she had first smelled her pati babu when he had come to bho bhaat rasam , the first day after their marriage and she instantly like the frangance . while at that moment she was a bit confuse taht how can her pati babu smell like this , but later on she found out that the bottle her pati babu used to spray every morning has the  fragance in it . she remembers how she used to called it as ' phus phus ' and after anirudh had told her that it is called as perfume she used to laugh on herself for calling it as phus phus and anirudh to join her in the laughter , the one which she misses the most .she remembers how after many trials of anirudh to make her pronounce perfumr as perfume , he failed and he too joined her in pronouncing perfume as 'parfum' and both had a heartful laughter session on it .  

tujh bin jogan meri rate

tujh bin mere din banjare
mera jivan jalti dhuni
bujhe bujhe mere sapne sare
tere bina meri
tere bina meri, mere bina teri
ye zindagi zindagi na
tere bina bhi kya jina
o sathi re, tere bina bhi kya jina
tere bina bhi kya jina

she remembers how due to his anger he had slipped his tongue and told her the entire truth of their , still after the whole thing happened in their first marriage anniversary when he returned to mansion late at night and found me waiting for him , he quickly made me sitted on the chair and first apologized for his mistake and made me realize that i am nota burden on him , but i am his " kranti ki mashal ". she remembers how her meaningless life had turned to a meaningful journey which she is leading now because of him . how he had fought for her in every  situation only for her and her studies . he sacrificed himself and only focussedon me and my studies where as he would have lived his life peaacefully with his beloved wife which may not be me but who would have been same like him , just same of his age , educated , and more beautiful than me , but he choosed to fulfill his responsibility that his to be with me and only me .....

and i miss him ...i miss him a lot .....