os 4

anirush himself thinks that - in next week bondita birthday is coming , its her 18 birthday and 3 birthday after she had gone to london to study further and complete our dream . i should plan something for my bondita , she should be get surprised ......yes i will reach there and surprise her in midnight , as i hadnt meet her in these 3 long years , she will be happy to see me and i will prepare cake and roshogulla her favourite . i should leave and before leaving i should pratice making roshgulla at home .

anirudh  - kaka mein london jaa raha hu , bondita ka 18 va janmadin aa raha hai , main use surprise dena chahta hu 

kaka - ha ha jao jao hamari bahu se mil aao 3 saal hogaye hai pr aisa lagat hai kai saalo se humse dur hai hamari bahu , aur ha hamari taraf khub sari badhaiya dena aur ha jate vakt hamari bahu ke pasinda roshogulle bhi le jana 

anirudh - kaka roshugulle le nhi ja raha hu pr vaha pr hi bana lunga  , aur uske janamdin ke raat hi 12 baje use tohfa dunga 

kaka - are tum vilayati logo ko kuch bhi sujta hai , hum to subah hi manate the bramha muurat pr arti ke baad 

anirudh - acha kaka subah bhi mana lenge , pr ab bondita vaha hai london mein to use adat hogi der rat tak jagane ki to rat mein hi use wish karunga ...

kaka - acha thik hai thik hai , jo tumhe thik lage vo karo 

anirudh packs his stuff and leaves after two days being prepared to cook roshgulla for his bondita and buy cake for her their only .

after reaching there he checks in the hotel but hadnt told bondita about his arrival neither his famly had informed her , a day before her birthday he prepares roshogulla and brings cake and after his arrangements done in his hotel room that is decorating hotel room he leaves for her college hostel hiding from her means when she had gone for college that time he arrives to her hostel warden and takes permission to take her out with her friends on her birthday night , she grants him permission and he requests her to keep this as secret and help him by meeting her friends secretly without her confrontation . she haapily agrees and at evening she asks her friends to accopany her in cleaning work by faking anger whereas keeping bondita away by showing love to her . all her friends accordin to warden come to store room to take cleaning equipments but to their surprise anirudh meets them their and tolds them his plan and they happily joins him . 

at night when everyone is ready before clock will strike 12 , that is exactly half an hour before her friends place blindfold on her eyes . bondita asks why they had putted this on her eyes and tries to remove by they being stubborn doesnt let her do that . they make her stand and two of er friends try to bring her out . she was descending the stairs but due to blindfold she was going to fall from the stairs but to her fate she is carried by two strong hands in his arms its of none other than anirudh but she hadnt known about his presence 

bondita to herself - when i was climbing down the stairs i was about fall , but someboday holded me and then picked up me in his arms , the touch was comfortable to me , yes the smell and touch indicated me that the person is none other my pati babu  and i smiled that he is here but why didnt he told me that he is coming to meet me 

bondita called " pati babu " and listening this he smiled widely that his mere small touch is recongnized by his bondita . she keeps her hands around his neck and makes herself comfortable in his armsresting her head onhis chest . seeing this he has a wide grin whereas her one friend speaks " see somebody is getting cosy even without seeing who had hold her " she replies " i doesnt need eyes to see that the person is my pati babu , my husband " while her another friend says " this trust and love for your hubby darling , but if he is not there then " she replies " i know he is only holding me , and my heart always knows whose touch is this , so i know he is only holding me , but pati babu aap in angrenzo ko kyu jawab nhi de rahe ye meri khichayi kar rahe hai aur aap sirf sun rahe hai , nahi aap ne ane ka bataya pr kam se kam inhe jawab to de hi sakte hai na " her friend " hey speak in english na you know we dont understand your language " whereas he is enjoying their fight and her cute complaint . soon they reach to car and everyone get sitted in the car anirudh on driving seat and bondita beside him and  her rest three friends in the back seat .