first ss 4

guys first of all so sorry that i cant wrap this shot in 5-6 chapters but yes .i will surely wrap it in 8-9 ...

and yes i assure you to not let you get boredom of this story ...

and keep you excited all through the ss 

now lets move towards our first ss 4

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

andrew take bondita to his house that outside bengal to bombay where he is currently staying with his family...

they two days to travel while anirudh had waited for one day and the very next day he published a article in both papers about his wife missing as a headline ...

anirudh has hoped to get any information about bondita as in todays newspaper her photograph has been posted so he thinks may be someone inform him or call him on the number provided or take her to the address of the house ...

here bondita with andrew reach his house where he introduced his family ...

andrew-hello everyone see who has come with me ..

my beloved daughter lilly andrew welson

and lilly this my wife oh sorry ...yeh meri biwi hai grace

aur yeh mera beta james ...

[from now onwards bondita is replaced by lilly ]

lilly- pr ye to mere jaisa hai ...

andrew laughs slightly - ha kyuki ye bhi isi desh ka hai ..

mera matlab hai jaise tumhara nam ondita se lilly hua hai vaise hi ye anand se james hua hai...

lilly- phir aap ke bache kaha hai...

grace feel insulted to her statement and her statement hurt her ...

andrew - lilly hume koi bacha nhi hai ...

pr ab hume ek beta aur ek beti hai ...

grace- andrew come with me i had to talk to you ...

andrew - lilly beta , tum james se baat karo mein ata hu ....

grace and andrew leave ...

here in hall only james and bondita ...

james - hi

lilly - namaste .

james - koi apne chote bhai ko namaste kehta hai kya

bondita - phir kya kahu ...

aur hamara parichay bhi to nhi hua hai na to

james - acha thik hai

mera nam james hai pahele anand tha ...

mein tin saal pahele dad se mila tha mandir par mere mata pita ab is duniya me nhi hai

mere pita ek krantikari the isi vajah se hamare ghar halla hua tha pr ma ne mujhe vaha se bhaga diya phir me vaha se baaghkar mandir ke bahar hi tha aur ro raha tha jab dad mera matlab andrew welson ne mujhe dekha aur unhe maine sab bata diya ...mere pita krantikari the isye koi mujhe nhi apna raha tha pr phir bhi dad ne mujhe unke ghar laya aur mein ab har roj english school jata hu pahle swadeshi pathshala jata tha jaha pr sirf hindi sikhayi jati thi pr yaha pr sab kuch sikhaya jata hai ...

tum mujhe badi ho ya choti ...

--------------------------------------------------------------------

grace -andrew why did you bring that girl ...

see how she is uncultured and her behaviour is also not good

andrew - no grace she is good , yes she is innocent and naive yet but she still is a strong girl ...

you know she had saved from from death ...

grace - what how ?

andrew narrate her everything and her past too ...

but she is still not that convinced ...

grace - okay andrew if you want then keep her at house butr if because of her my james suffered then she will be out the very next day ...

both come to hall when they listen

"tum mujse badi ho ya choti "

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

andrew - james yeh tumse badi hai ....

aaj se hamri badi beti lilly aur chota beta james hi hamra pariwar hai ....

here in tulsipur ,

anirudh as well as kaka is restless as evening was to over but no news of bondita had arrived yet

anirudh - kaka abhi tak koyi nhi aya hai ...

kaha hogi meri bondita , kaise hogi , kuch khaya bhi hoga ya nhi ....

pata nhi kaha hogi ....

he sob while saying all these ....

while try to console him because he already had disturbed his health from yesterday due to lots of crying his eyes had already become red and fluppy , as he hadnt eten anything he face has paled and become dull .....

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

the days were passing by but no sign of bondita came to tulsipur , thes made anirudh get guilty of himself and had started detorting his health so to make him normal his father binoy made him drink alcohol by which he can forget bondita and focus on saudamini ,

but the addiction of alcohol made him go mad by thinking all the situations and hence kaka suggested him to be the person who can safeguard girls from the situation which bondita may be facing today ...he agreed to it and started his journay towards it ...

where anirudh was going through the addiction one month had already passed out by ....

here in this one month grace neither used to talk or say anything to lilly ...

if lilly initiated to talk she used to ignore her ...

one day after their lunch as usual lilly was helping their maid for serving , andrew used to ask lilly not to do labourer work but she being stubborn never listen to him and for her hapiness , he never stop her too, after serving all had theri lunch was to depart from there when lilly saw grace holding her and stop at midway and is about to fall , she ran fasrtily and catch her ....