first SS 2

...

the man goes towards the place stated ...

he goes and sees the letter was written by anirudh whom he had thrown yesterday ..

he turns and was about to leave when anirudh stops him by saying ...

anirudh - kya tum paisa kamana nhi chahte ..

bas ek chiz batane pr tum bohot sare paise kama sakte jitne shayd tum ek ya do saal mein na kama pau ...

the man turn ....kya puchna hai apko jaldi puchiye ...

agar tarabai ne mujhe apke sath dekh liya to meri naukri chali jayegi ..

anirudh showing bonditas picture ....ye meri patni hai ...kya ye yaha pr hai mera matlab hira mandi me hai ...

maine sunna hai use yaha laya gaya he

bas tumhe mujhe itna batana hai hai vo kaha hai ...

the man - are ye ladki bohot shatir thi ..

hath hi nhi aati thi .

anirudh - thi ka kya matlab hai

the man - thi isliye kyuki ye ab yaha nhi hai kal subah subah jab sub dur andhera tha tab ye bhag yaha se ...

pata nhi kasie yaha to har jagah itna kada pehera tha phir bhi hath se nikal gyi ...

flashback

when tara bai was showing her everything of the mehel she was confused and feeling weird about thye place so she thought to have a look of this place when everyone will be slept at night ..

she sneak out at night from her room but to her surprise she saw rassiya bai dancing in the middle and all men were sitting and enjoying her dancing and throwing rupees at her speaking ill about her ...and some girls are taken to rooms with some men ...

she understood that this place is not good and something fishy is happening here ( as she is not that mature enough to understand the things going there )

she plans to run from this place ....

she wake up early in the morning when everywhere was darkness and everyone was slept there she just peeped out to found out whether anyone was awake , but to her fortune none was there so she smartly covered herself with a blanket and moved out tip toed but while moving she clashed with somebody....

yes she clashed with rassiya bai who had gone to mandir in this early morning as she is a dancer noone let her do puja so she used to go early when no one is present ...

bondita was about to freak out after clashing but rassiya bai held her mouth with her hand and shut her and kept the puja thali on near by table and wraping her the same hand around bondita , she bring her to back gate which was only known by rassiya and tara bai bacause rassiya was there from her childhood so she had found out that way but tarabai doesnt know that thye way only known by her was found out by rassiya bai few years ago ...

she signalled bondita to keep quiet ..

rassiya bai said her that this is the back gate of this mehel and and when this area will be finished she will see a british cart there , so she should hide in it , because upto she will reach there , the darkness had been already gone so she will not be able to sneak out of here ...

she also said that she will never disclose this secret upto her death that when and where bondita had gone ..and also she asked her to be the person who will stop people to be blind

to be strong enough to raise a voice against every wrong , against disrespect of women and be a shield to protect every women ...

bondita huged her and rassiya bai told her her to ran fast ..

bondita ran through the back gate and after closing the gate , rassiya bai smartly hide the gate the same way it was before and after taking the thal ahe went to her room and kept it there , for not letting anyone get doubted she hurriedly went to the room where bondita was kept and take the sarris kept there and made a rope of it ...she striked a vase to the window to break it and quickly thrown the rope of cloth and went to her room as the sound of glass breaking had already rushed to everyone's year upto yet ...

here bondita has safely reach the british cart and luckily noone was there she quickly climbed up and hide herself in the place were the lugguage is kept that is back of the seat ..

listening to the noice of room everybody rushed there ...tara bai angerly ordered everyone to find and bring the girl , every guard was out for her search ...

here the british officer had already arrived towards the cart and his driver has taken his seat to run the cart

one guard reach the cart and ask the british officer whether he had seen A girl running this way ...

british officer nodding in no and get sitted in the cart ...and tyhe cart started its journey..

bondita on the back of seat was looking the same paper which she had picked from station which had anirudh and saudamini's photo ..

bondita said to herslf in mind that may be the consequences should had been different today then she would have told him the truth why she hided the truth and help brijwasi , and also had told him that neither she done anything to saudamini nor she had made bring roy choudharies reputation at stake ...

and with this thoughts she slept in the place she was...

flashback end

anirudh - min bohot khush hu bondita ki tum yaha se bhag gayi ..

mujhe pata hai ab tum wapas apne ghar jarur aaogi ...

pr pata nhi ab kaha ho kaisi ho ,

pr ab nischint hu ki tum aaogi apne ghar apne patibabu ke pas ...

with a decent smile on his face , he handed the money to the man and leave to tulsipur ...