ts 1.1

hey guys this ts { two shot}  is a tragedy shot . it has a tragic perception of mine .

so sorry if you dont like it , but at least give a thoght to read .

it had a wonderful memory of them and a tragic love story too .

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

its raining outside or i should say a heavy downpour is happening today . i havent seen such downpour in my life , after watching the rain from the window i was drifted to my memories , our memories , i didnt have thought one day i will have to remember that day , the day which had bring so many things in my life , from the happiest moment of my life to the  worst  or  may be horrific turn , but i still remember it only for the happiest one .

. . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . . ... . .

anirudh was reading his book on sitting on his most beloved chair of the study , engrossed in his thought after reading a paragragh he doesnt noticed that bondita who was sitting in the same study with the tray containing a tea cup and a coffee made for the two was disappeared suddenly leaving her favourite hot tea on the table untouched . after a while when the sweet deicate fragnace of coffee which was brought a while ago spread thoughout and reached his nose , he was drawn back to the study from his thoughts or imaginations .he looked around but failed to see his mishti absent but her only drink and companion of coffee that is her tea was present that too untouched , after givng a search through his eyes he stood up and roam around his study to see whether she was searhing a book towards the shelf or else where she has gone , and to his sweet surprise he seeen the drip drop sound coming from the near by window of the study , he smiled understanding and recalling his mishti dancing in rain whenever rain touches the ground .he hurried his steps towarsd the terrace ,and his guesses turn to be true when he saw she was swirling herself freely in the rain like welcoming it whole heartedly .

he rushed towards her and hugged her from behind and she too reciprocated it by keeping her hands on his and leaning her head on his chest and both welcomed the rain by moving their faces upwards in the direction of clouds welcoming the fresh drops and lettig them roll on their faces .

"bondita anadr chalo ab barish mein bighna acha nhi , bimar ho jaogi na , chalo anadr " 

"nhi pati babu main anadar nhi aaungi , mujhe nachna hai , barish ke dino  ka maja uthna hai , apko jana hai jaiye , meinto nhi aayungi "

"acha agar main tumhare sath barish me dance karu to kya tum dance khatam hote se hi andar chalogi phir "

"agar aap mere sath dance karne wale hai to phir thik hai main apke sath anadar chalongi "

he smiles to her antics and turn her to face her , taking her left hand he keep it on his shoulder and her right one in his another hand , he starts dancing with her , he moves her according to his coordinating steps while she too matches him , he leaves her  one hand and make her swirl around and then leave that hand too by capturing her from her waist and bringing her close enough to feel each others breaths , he moves his lips closer and closer landing it on hers and both get into a deep passionate kiss , after breaking their kiss due to lack of oxygen then both give a wide grin to each other and she rest her head on his chest relaxing herself from everything . he picks her up in his arms and  climb downs the stairs of the terrace not broking the intence eye lock their were sharing .

" bihari , koeli se kehkar garam chai aur coffee hamare kamre me bhijwa dena "

"ji , barriester babu "

he takes her to his room and after entering into the room , latches [locks ] it .he keeps her on the floor slowly like she is a glass doll which will break if not handled with care .he rushes to the cupboard taking out a pile of stuff of clothes of her .

"ise tum badlogi ya mein hi badal do , agar tumhe aitreaz hai to main kar sakta hu mujhe koi problem nhi hai "

"dhatt , main hi kar lungi "

she snatches the clothes and shyly runs into bathroom locking it.he too gives a slight laugh and he too changes his clothes  into new dry one . she comes out after a while after changing into a pink night sari , he smiles to see his beautiful wife , seeming beautiful in every attire she wore .

she jsut had come out when she feels dizzy and in no time she fainted but to her protection her rakshak babu catched her before landing on the floor , he hurriedly pick her and tucked her in the blanket when he hear the door knock 

"barrister babu , mei koeli chai aur coffe lai hu "

he opened the door in hurry and ask koleli 

"koeli ise table pr rakho aur bihari ko doctor ko phone karne ko bolo , jaldi bondita behosh ho gyi hai , jaldi jao koeli "

after ordering koeli he sits beside bondita and he sprinkles some water and then rubs her hands and feets .

" maine kaha tha mishti mat bhigo , sunti hi nhi ho mera , dekho bimar pad gayi na , tumhe pata hai mein tumhe aise nhi dekh sakta phir bhi tum apna khayal nhi rakhti ,ab khol bhi do na ankhe mishti , tumhara anirudh , tumhare pati babu tumse naraj ho jayenge nhi to ya phir tumhe kabhi bhi barish me bhigne nhi denge "

doctor arrives he checks bondita nerves of hand and then after pescribing something on a paper , stood up and moves towards all who were watching him intently while he was checking her 

" doctor kya hua hai hamari bahu ko , wo thik to hai na , khi kuch ho to nhi gaya na "

"kaka aap ye kaise baat kar rahe hai , meri bondita ko kuch nhi hoga "

" ha da bondita thik ho jayegi "

" doctor bataiye na hamri boudi ko kya hua hai "

" ha doctor  kya hua bondita ko , use maine mana kiya tha barish me bigne se pr mane tab na , dekho ab kaise bimar ho gayi , bukhar hai kya use , jyada to nhi hai na , jaldi thik ho jayegi na , mein meri bondita ko aise nhi dekh sakta "

" mr anriudh , be calm  she is not having any fever"

" phir woh aise behosh kyu ho gayi doctor , koi serious problem to nhi hai na "

" mr anirudh vo jarasal baat yeh hai ki .............."