OS 1

everything was going well after confession but still there was something that is eventually not letting anirudh to take their relationship to a certain stage

kaka - anirudh arent you who excepted that you love bondita before me ...

was it you who confessed to her about your love 

...

then why up to today you there is no sign of having living a married life between you two ...

i know you will say that you two have shifted to the same room but my conscience is indicating something is different between you two ..

where is the shyness of you both , the gloomy face she must have had when you arrive , 

whats the matter , if anything is happened between you two , i can solve it whats the matter tell me 

anirudh - no kaka that is not the problem , actually i was busy with my work stuff so i didnt get time to spend with her so....

kaka leaves whereas anirudh talks to himself sitting in the study ....

anirudh to himself - kaka how could i tell you what is bothering me , when i am staying away from her i feel like going to her , spending time with her but when i am with her , my brain does respond to that no i cant do that as she is my student and i am a mentor how can i ...

suddenly every emotion of me get overpowered by this ....

i dont have a solution yet ...

upto the day i get solution the situation will be the same ...

here everything is heard by bondita who is bringing coffee to him as he was working on a case from evening and also had dinner in the study ...

she heard the conversation of kaka and anirudh and is about to enter when she heard he is talking to himself she just hide behind the door and listened to him ...

in this the coffee had get cold so she again returned to kitchen when she found out that anirudh had again got himself busy in the case ...

after the work of him get over he returned to the room where he and bondita are staying ....

here bondita had already taken a bath and is drying the hairs on the window pane and as she hears the footstep she puts the towel she was using to dry hairs on the dressing table ..and again went and stand towards the window ...

anirudh enetually came and open the door , the view in front of him erase all the things going on his mind whther it is of case or their relationship...

he saw bondita standing towards the window with her open hairs which are flowing with the winds coming from the window ...

she is in the simple attire which she usually wores at night with no jewellery but today a difference was there she hadnt putted the pallu over her head , which lead her bare back and bare waist  visible ...

the scenrio in front of him was so mesmerizing .....

he entered and close the door ....

he get fresh n up but she was still standing on the window ...