Chapter 27: 9 Days

Chloe's POV•

9 days. 9 days of being verbally abused. 9 days of being beaten. 9 days of being raped continuously. 

"It never stops." I sob into my knees, clutching my legs tightly as if it's the only thing I have anymore.

I've been getting raped over and over and when I do anything wrong I get beaten. I'm so scared. I'm terrified actually. I have cuts and bruises all over me.

Day 1 wasn't so bad. All I did was get slapped and tied to the bed. I was absolutely terrified, but I would soon come to find out that being slapped around was the least of my worries.

Day 2 was worse. One of the men cut my clothes off of me and he raped me. I was so miserable. I just kept crying. All I could do was cry.

Day 3 and 4 were pretty much the same. I was raped multiple times and I kept on getting slapped around.

Day 5 through day 7 were a blur. All I remember is a liquid being forced into my mouth and I blacked out once the man started to rape me. This happened every day for all I can remember.

Day 8, yesterday, was a free day apparently because I only got slapped once.

All I can think about is Nash. I want to know- no, I need to know how he is and it's killing me that I haven't been able to see him.

And now it's day 9 and I hear the door open. I dread what is about to happen because I already know what it is going to be.

Nash's POV•

Today. Today makes 9 days without Chloe. 9 dreadful days without the love of my life.

We have so many people looking for her. The fans, our parents, schools, and the police are all looking for her. The police are raiding houses near us and mostly abandoned houses within the city.

"Nash, are you okay man? Talk to us. Please man we need you- the fans need you." I hear Matt say.

I look up to see Taylor and Mahogany with him. I look back down to my hands.

My hands are so lifeless when they aren't roaming her body. My lips are swollen from the lack of her lips. My eyes are gray from the lack of life. My life is not okay now that I don't have Chloe by my side.

I miss her so much. I love her. I know I don't tell her that enough but when I get her back I will tell her every minute of every day. I feel the tears slip down my face as soon as they drop from my eyes.

Matt interrupts my thoughts by asking if I'm okay.

No.

"Yes. I'm fine. Now leave me alone. Please." I growl.

"Look Nash I know you're upset but we ALL miss her." Taylor says emphasizing the "all".

"Taylor just go. Mahogany and Matt you guys too. I want to be left alone." I whisper.

They sigh, clearly giving up on me.

After thinking for a while, I decide on taking a shower. I haven't taken one since in almost 3 days because all I do is look for Chloe or cry to myself when I'm laying in our bed, alone.

Chloe's POV

Two of the men untied me and I tried to stand but I couldn't. The man that was really tall threw me over his shoulder. He carried me to the bathroom.

"Take a shower. He will be here to help you."

I couldn't even understand the sight in front of me. It was my brother that was carrying me.

"Oh my god." I gasp.

"Yeah it's me Chloe."

"But what are you doing?"

The air becomes thicker by the second and I'm already gasping for air as everything goes black.

Omfg you guys this chapter broke my heart. Like why the actual hell is her brother pissed off enough to have his little sister brutally beaten and raped?! Get ready for the next chapter to find out.

Comment and vote!

-B🌺