Chapter 28: Café Mike's

•Chloe's POV•

"Chloe wake up! Come on get up!" Hunter says as he pulls me to my feet.

"Hunter? What- no! No! Why are you doing this to me?" I screamed at him with what little strength I had left in me.

"Go out for a minute." Hunter told the man.

He then waited for the bedroom door to be shut.

"I'm helping you out of here. After I saw that it was you they were wanting, I flipped. They still kidnapped you though. When they go out to the party tonight I'm sneaking you out of here and taking you to your hotel room." Hunter explains.

"But what will they do when they find out I'm gone?" I ask while a few tears slip.

"Don't worry about that right now." Hunter says and I can't trust that.

"No, tell me or I won't let you take me." I challenge.

"Trust me okay! Please dammit." Hunter pleads and I sigh.

"Okay I won't worry about it." I lie.

"Okay, thank you." Hunter sighs.

Three hours later, I find myself in the trunk of Hunters car.

"I can't let you ride in the front because those guys might find me and I don't know what I'll do if they take you away from me. I need you to be safe." He told me.

I thought my brother was dead. I don't even know what to think anymore. Maybe this is all a dream. God I hope it is. I reach over and pinch myself.

"Ow dammit. Nope definitely not a dream." I mutter to myself.

Of course this isn't a dream. I felt them touch all over my body. I felt every single touch, though I wish I hadn't.

I feel the car come to a halt then some tires screech. I attempt to sit up but instead I hit my head on the trunk. Ouch. Great, now I have a headache.

"Get out! Hurry, you have to go now!" Hunter says once he has the trunk open.

"But where is the hotel?" I ask quickly.

"Its about 5 minutes if you walk but if you run you can make it there in 2 minutes. Go that way." He says pointing towards a cafe called Mike's.

"Go through the alley. I promise you will be safe and if you see anyone that you don't know then run faster and I mean it! Got it?" He asks and I nod.

"Okay. I love you." My brother says to me as he wraps his arms around me.

"They should be here any minute so go now!" He tells me and I turn on my heels and run.

I don't care how much it hurts, I just want to get the hell away from here and back to Nash.

I see a few people staring at me so I start running faster.

"Chloe?" I hear someone say and I then around.

"Shawn!" I sob and run into his chest.

"Chloe where have you been we've been looking everywhere!" He yells at me.

"Those men. They found me and they took me to some apartment. I don't have time to explain. We have to get back to the hotel. Where are the guys?" I ask and as soon as the words get out of my mouth I hear someone say something from behind me.

"Well well well. What do we have here?" The man chuckles.

I turn around and see the man who raped me.

"Oh my god." I sob.

"Chloe is this the man who kidnapped you?" Shawn asks and I nod.

"You son of a bitch!" Shawn yells and starts to charge at the guy.

The guy pulls out a gun and Shawn comes to a stop. No, no, no this can't be happening.

"Come on man you don't have to do this." Shawn says to the guy.

"You're right kid. I don't have to but I want to and I will." The man says and aims straight at Shawn.

"If you try anything I swear I will shoot you." The man says to Shawn.

I look to my left and see Nash. He holds his finger up to his mouth telling me to be quiet. Nash sneaks up behind the guy and knocks the gun from his hand.

Shawn turns and grabs me then pulls me towards the cafe. He dials 911 and the conversation is a blur. My vision goes blurry and everything soon goes black.

Shawn's POV•

"Chloe!" I yell.

"Someone call an ambulance." I yell at the women behind me.

Just then I hear gun shots and I see the man walking towards the cafe. Nash.

Shit.

I grab Chloe and take her around the back and through the back door. I see the policeman get out of his car and I run towards him.

"Take us to the hospital and help me get him." I say as I run towards Nash.

"Is Chloe okay?" Nash asks me.

"She's passed out but she'll be fine." I assure him.

He nods and his head falls back. I check his wrist for a pulse and it's very faint.

No, he's bleeding out.

Once we arrive at the hospital, the nurses make me stay in the waiting room as they take Nash into surgery and Chloe into the emergency room.

I get my phone out of my pocket and call Taylor.

"Hey I found Chloe and she's in the hospital. I'm pretty sure she was dehydrated because she passed out and uhm Nash got shot by the guy that kidnapped her. I think it's best that you get the guys down her because I don't think Nash is going to make it." My voice cracks as I remember Nash's very faint pulse.

"Oh my god. We will be there in a few. I love you man." Taylor tells me.

Well the story is so close to the end! I'm thinking of doing 30 to 35 chapters I'm not quite sure yet. I have a few ideas I want to fit into the story and if I don't want to add them then it will be only 30 chapters!

Also, I picture Chloe's brother, Hunter, as a younger Jensen Ackles. I don't really know why but that's just how I picture him.

Well, I love you guys! Stay beautiful!😘😍

Comment and vote!

-B🌺