Chapter 10: Purple Skinny Jeans

•Chloe's POV•

I'm currently trying to find a good outfit for the party. I search through my closet until an idea pops into my head.

I can go to Bella's house and ask her if I can borrow an outfit for the party.

I grab my phone and decide to walk to her house.

As soon as I arrive, Shawn pulls into her driveway.

"Shawn!" I yelled.

He turned to me, "What are you doing here?"

"I came to ask Bella if she has an outfit I can borrow for the party tonight." I said and he nodded.

We walked to the door to be greeted by Bella's mom walking out the door.

"Good afternoon, Mrs. Garza." Shawn said and I waved at her.

"How are you, Shawn?" She asked.

"I'm great ma'am." He said as he walked in the door.

"Ma'am." I joked with him.

"Oh hush." He pushed me playfully.

"Hey Bella." I said as she walked down the stairs.

"Oh, hey Chloe." She grinned as she walked up to Shawn and placed a quick kiss on his cheek.

"So, I wanted to ask you something." I said giving Bella my puppy dog face.

She nodded telling me to go on.

"I need an outfit for the party tonight and you have a ton of cute outfits." I said hoping that she will let me borrow an outfit.

She walked upstairs and told us to wait for her. She walked back down the stairs and handed me a black tank top that had "Winchester Brothers" on it, purple skinny jeans, and her galaxy converse.

"Thank you so much!" I hugged her and told her to text me later.

I ran home and decided that I should start getting ready for the party.

Nash said we would leave at 8 to go to the party, and it was 6:30, so I decided on taking a quick shower. I grab my robe, and walk into my bathroom.

I got in the shower to enjoy the warm water for a moment.

I finally finish my shower and decide to dry my hair, then straighten it, as I usually do.

I finish my hair and decide I look okay without make-up.

How's the chapter babes? I hope it was okay, because if not, then I will make it up to you all in the next chapter!

Comment and vote!

-B🌺