Chapter 8: Girlfriend

•Chloe's POV•

It was time for dinner at the Grier's house, so I changed into a red Marvel tank top, my black and red checkered skinny jeans and slid on my regular converse.

I walked downstairs to see that my mom was wearing a pair of jeans and a cute button up shirt which was orange.

"You look great mom!" I said as I walked up to her.

"Oh you flatter me, Chloe." She said as she finished fixing her hair.

***

"Thank you so much for the dinner." My mom said as she finished the food.

My mom and Nash's mom seemed to be too deep in conversation to be paying attention to us.

Our moms have been friends for a while now and we have dinner at each other's houses all the time but I usually make up something to getting out of it as well as Nash does.

I suddenly gasp. Nash started laughing at me because he slid his hand onto my leg and started moving it up towards my crotch, but I smacked his hand away.

"Chloe are you okay?" My mom asked.

"I'm fine. I don't feel well actually. Is it okay if I head home?" I ask, hoping she would say yes.

After all, it's just next door.

"Yeah do you need any help?" She asked.

"I'll walk her if you'd like." Nash spoke up.

Oh great that means a make out session soon. I wasn't complaining or anything but I still didn't want him all over me all the time.

Nash walked me to my room and stood by the door.

•Nash's POV•

I walked into Chloe's room, stopping at the door.

"Turn around and don't look!" She says as she starts to slip her shirt over her head.

Once she's dressed, I turn back around. I notice she's wearing tight, black booty shorts and a tight, white tank top.

"Um wow. Uh, wow you have a nice body, I mean, I don't mean anything by it, its just you, uh." I began to stutter so I just stopped talking.

This girl is amazing. I don't know what's wrong with me. I should be thinking of my plan to use her right now but there is something in the back of my mind telling me not to.

"Nash my eyes are up here." She said as she walked towards me.

"Sorry." I muttered.

•Chloe's POV•

Nash was falling for me. I could see the difference in him. He usually would have said something really mean to me by now.

"Are you okay?" I asked him as I walked him to the bed to sit down.

"I'm fine it's just that.. I like you a lot. I've never been able to be faithful in a relationship but I want to try to be different with you. I want to change and I think you're the only person who could help me."

"Nash.. Are you sure?" I asked.

"Positive. Now what do you say Chloe? Will you be my girlfriend?" He asks nervously.

This was it.

I'm supposed to break him, but what if I want to be with him for real?

What if I don't want to break his heart?

"Yes I will be your girlfriend Nash." I said as he picked me up and hugged me.

I had my legs wrapped around his waist and his lips found their way to mine.

"I'm so happy right now. I never thought I could be so happy about a relationship." He said and I was proud of him.

He was the person who bullied me and I never thought I would be in a relationship with him.

I mean, I never even thought that I would be laughing with him or so engaged in a conversation with him.

"So Chloe.." He said, interrupting my thoughts.

"So Nash.." I copied.

"Will you please go on a date with me this Friday?"

"I will, but do you still want me to go to that party with you?" I asked.

"Yeah babe." He smiled.

Maybe him calling me babe isn't such a bad thing now.

How was the chapter? Was it good? Ugh, I hope you guys like it! I had to write it pretty fast, so I feel as if it could have been better!

Anyway, comment how you feel about the chapter and vote!

-B🌺