Chapter 17: Intimacy

•Shawn's POV•

"Baby please!" I whined.

"Bella you are such a tease. Please babe." I groaned.

"Shawn, I don't know if I'm ready for that yet." Bella trailed off.

"Baby I'm sorry. You shouldn't have to take that big of a step yet. It's just that we've been together for a year and a half and I'm ready for that big step so I thought you would be. I'm sorry baby." I replied.

It's true though. I thought she would be ready but I guess not. I was suddenly pulled from my thoughts when I was pushed back onto my bed.

Bella straddled me then started kissing me and I instantly started kissing back. She pulled away and looked at me.

"Are you ready for this big of a step?" I asked and she nodded.

I then flipped us around so that I was on top of her. I kissed down her neck then back up to her lips. She tugged on the hem of my shirt so I took it off.

She stared for a moment then took her shirt off too. She slid her skinny jeans off and I did the same.

She grabbed the back of my neck and pulled my face down to hers and we had a majorly heated make out session which led to more things if you know what I mean. ;)
-
"Babe, are things going to be awkward after this?" Bella asked me.

"No babe. I won't let it be awkward." I smiled.

She smiled back then attempted to stand but failed.

"Ouch!" She shrieked.

I'm glad we're the only ones home because if someone walked in it would be so awkward.

"Bella what's wrong?" I asked.

"It's just that it hurts to walk." I nodded knowing what she was talking about.

"Here let me help you." I let her sit on the bed and slide her undergarments and shirt on then she stood up and let me help her with getting her pajama pants on.

I put my boxers back on and pulled Bella down to the bed.

"Do you want to sleep now?" Considering it was around midnight I figured she would be tired.

She nodded and I turned the lamp off. I cuddled her then fell asleep.

•Chloe's POV•

I woke up to Elizabeth jumping on my bed and Nash in the doorway laughing.

"What?" I groaned.

"Tomorrow is the day!" Elizabeth yelled.

I jumped up and looked at the calendar. Once I realized what she was talking about I screamed.

"Oh my god. I haven't even packed! You guys have to help me pack please!" I begged.

"We will help you." Nash and Elizabeth said in sync.

"Finally!" Nash groaned as he finished zipping up my last suitcase.

"Now it's your turn." He smirked, then continued, "You get to help me pack my stuff now." I nodded knowing I need to repay him somehow.

"I'm kidding but I have to go and pack my stuff seriously though." He laughed.

"No I need to repay you for helping me anyway." I smile.

"Oh trust me babe you can repay me for that later." He winked.

"Still in the room guys." Elizabeth finally spoke.

We all laughed and eventually Nash had to go.

Elizabeth and I sat in the living room watching Scream on Netflix.

Suddenly someone knocked on the door, so I got up to answer it.

I opened the door to see Cameron.

"Can I come in?" He asked and I nodded noticing the raining.

"Sorry I'm still just a little surprised that I actually have a brother."

He dropped his suitcases near the couch and sat down.

Elizabeth was staring at him.

"Elizabeth control yourself. You can't have my brother." I smirked as I walked towards them.

They laughed and I grabbed Cameron and squeezed him.

"I can't believe I have a brother!" I squealed.

"I can't believe I have another sister!" Cameron squealed then laughed.

"Should I go get Nash and let you guys hang out a little bit?" I asked.

He nodded then spoke, "Are you and Nash dating?" I nodded and he smiled.

I ran out the door then to Nash's door, getting soaking wet, from the rain, on the way there.

I knocked and Hayes answered the door.

"Chloe? What are you doing here?" He asked and I ran past him and into Nash's room.

I heard the shower going so I waited for a few minutes until it was off.

I smiled uncontrollably as I waited for Nash. Suddenly, Nash walked out of the bathroom with only a towel wrapped around his waist.

"Woah, Nash I'm here." I covered my eyes.

I then heard the towel hit the ground.

"Well I'm getting dressed so don't peek unless you want to see something. I laughed then turned over so I didn't see anything.

"Alright I'm dressed." Nash said and I stood up.

"Guess who's at my house right now!" I squealed.

He shrugged his shoulders.

"Hang on let me text Shawn and tell him to drive to the house." I smiled.

"What's going on Chloe?" Nash asked.

"Nothing, its silly of me." I chuckle, realizing how confusing my reaction to seeing my brother was.

"Chloe what is it?" He repeats his question.

"Im just still so surprised that I have a brother that I had never met until I finally did. I totally freaked when he showed up at my door just 10 minutes ago." I grin uncontrollably.

I grabbed Nash's hand and pulled him out the door to see Shawn already getting out of his truck.

"Shawn!" I screamed and tackled him with a hug.

He had Bella with him, whom I tackled with a hug too.

I pulled them all into the house and Cameron stood up.

"I thought you were only bringing Nash." Cameron laughed and shook hands with everyone.

"Well I just thought you should meet everyone that I had around here." I smiled.

"Bella are you coming on the Magcon tour too?" I asked and she nodded with a smile.

I smiled back then tackled Cameron with more hugs.

Comment and vote babes!

-B🌺