Chapter 21: Hotel to Hotel

•Chloe's POV•

When I woke up, I turned to my left to see Nash smiling like crazy.

"What?" I asked, clearly confused.

"You were talking about me in your sleep!" He squealed and smiled bigger.

"Really?" I asked, turning a bright shade of red.

"Yes!" Nash smiled at me.

"Gimme a kiss!" Nash puckered his lips and leaned in.

"No way Nash!" I squealed.

"Why babeee?!" He whined.

"You haven't brushed your teeth and I haven't either and that's gross when you kiss like that!" I complained.

"Okay fine. But when I finish brushing my teeth, I expect a kiss." He said as he grabbed his toothbrush and toothpaste out of his bag.

Wow, this boy really wants a kiss.

I grabbed a shirt and sweatpants since we were all planning on being lazy for the day, and I went to the bathroom and started my shower.

I got my toothbrush out and brushed my teeth then got undressed to get in the shower. I washed my body and shaved then decided on getting out. I dried off then blow dried my hair, which took around 30 to 40 minutes because I have thick hair.

***

"Nashyyy!" I whined as I sat down on the bed.

"Chloe! No!" Nash argued.

"But I haven't gotten to go to the aquarium yet!" I groaned.

"Babe we don't have time to do this! Our flight to Florida is in an hour."

"I won't take long. I promise."

"Maybe next time babe. We don't have time but I promise the next time we have time to stop, we will go to an aquarium."

"Alright baby. That sounds good to me!" I smiled at him, showing all my pearly white teeth.

I walked back to the bed and finished my packing. Around 30 minutes later, everyone was ready to go to the airport. Luckily, the airport was only 15 minutes away from the hotel so we didn't have to hurry or be rushed.

"No I want the window seat!" Nash and Cameron were arguing and I knew I was about to have to step in.

"Okay, who had the window seat on the flight here?" I asked.

"I did." Cameron said.

"Then Nash gets the window seat and you get the window seat on the way back home." I said and Cameron groaned.

I sat between them and waited for the flight to take off.

"Babe wake up!" I shook Nash awake.

"But baby! Five more minutes." Nash whined.

"No babe. Get up now or no kisses for a week." I argued.

Nash shot up out of his seat and leaned down for a kiss, which I denied at first, teasingly. Once we got into the limo, I turned to Nash who was still pouting.

"Aw does Nashy want a kiss?" I asked and I received a nod.

I leaned in and gave him a short, yet passionate, kiss on his sweet lips. Gosh I could kiss those lips so many times and never get tired of it.

"Have you all decided on who stays in which rooms?" Nash asked us all.

"All I know is that we share a room with Shawn and Cameron since Bella decided to go back home." I replied.

After we all decided what rooms to stay in, we went out to eat then we came back to the hotel. We were all so bored. We just sat around and occasionally brought up a small conversation.

The only noise being made was Taylor and Carter laughing at whatever on Twitter and Instagram. I sat in silence until I started to yawn.

"Well I don't know about you all but Chloe and I are going to bed." Nash said as he wrapped his arms around me.

As we walked out of Taylor's hotel room, I heard the boys making sex noises. I'm not ready for that so if that's what Nash wants then he can get over it.

Nash and I changed into our pajamas and laid now. We cuddled for a while then I heard faint snores.

Great, now he's asleep and I'm still lying here awake. I tried to move out of his grip but it was no use.

"What's wrong baby?" Nash yawned.

"Nothing babe. Go back to sleep." I lied.

"No baby it's something that's wrong and I know it. I'm not going to sleep until you tell me what's wrong. So what's wrong Chloe?" Nash asked.

"I just can't sleep. I keep trying because I'm tired but I just can't fall asleep." I answered truthfully.

"Come here baby." He said as he pulled me into his chest.

He was really warm and it felt nice.

"You warm babe? Can you go to sleep now?" He asked.

I don't know why he's so concerned about why I can't sleep.

"I'm fine Nash and yes I can go to sleep now. Goodnight." I said as I started yawning again.

"Goodnight beautiful." He whispered before I finally fell asleep.

A/N:

Okay, I'm going to be honest. WattPad is making me so freaking mad. I had like 5 chapters typed and they got deleted. I'm going to retype them and I hope they're as good as they were because I worked really hard on those chapters. Also I'm sorry if I post later than a week because I'm trying my best to do really good with my writing. I want you guys to like what you read and I'm sorry if you don't like what I'm typing.

Well, I love you guys😘😘

Stay beautiful😍😍

-B🌺