Chapter 15: Real Family

•Chloe's POV•

I'm currently laying in bed with Nash and he is snoring slightly.

We were supposed to be watching a movie but he fell asleep within the first thirty minutes.

"Nash. Wake up!" I yelled.

"What happened?" He yelled, jumping up from my grasp, so I quickly replied, "Calm down! I was just going to say that you should go home because my mom has been wanting to talk to me about something and it's supposed to be private."

"Oh okay well I'll see you later babe." He planted a soft kiss on my lips then left.

I ran downstairs and made myself some breakfast which consisted of lots of bacon. (A/N: I LOVE bacon!!)

I left my mom some food and finished eating. I went to her room and woke her up. She got a shower and once she was finished she ate her breakfast.

I'm ready to know what my mom has to talk to me about. What if it's something bad? What if she disowns me? What if she kicks me out? All these bad thoughts were running through my head when my mom caught my attention.

"Are you okay?" She asked.

"Yeah I'm fine. I'm just ready to find out what you needed to talk to me about." I explained.

She gave me a worried look and said, "Please don't hate me because of this. Just know that I love you so much." I nodded my head and she continued, "I'm not your real mom. Your real mom lives in California and you have an older brother and an older sister." She was now crying along with me.

She put her hand on my thigh and I pushed her hand off.

"Chloe please just let me explain everything." I nodded and let her finish.

"Your real mom wasn't able to afford another kid when she had you because she already had two other kids and you were kind of unplanned. I found your real mom and contacted her because I thought maybe she wanted to see that you've grown up healthy and strong but then she suggested something." She trailed off.

"What?" I choked out.

"She wants you to come live with her while this Magcon tour goes on, you know, the tour that Nash and Shawn will be going on. She wants you to stay with your brother during the tour actually. She thinks it would be great if you get to bond with him for a while. But she also said that if you like hanging with him and your sister enough that maybe you could live with her." She burst into tears.

I got up and ran out the door, tears streaming down my eyes.

There was only one place I wanted to go, it wasn't Nash's house it was someone else's. Someone that I'm closer to.

Suddenly, I remember that I left Elizabeth at my house. I started to turn back but my mom, I mean Leslie, will surely tell her that I'm out.

I ran for a while then came up to the steps of a familiar house. I unlocked the door with the key that he always kept in the flower pot on the front step.

I ran inside still crying, and approached his room to see him still sleeping.

"Shawn! Shawn, wake up!" I yelled and he jumped up and noticed me.

He hugged me and began asking me what was wrong but I just sobbed into his chest.

"She's not my real mom." I choked out.

He just nodded, obviously not knowing how to respond.

I stayed at Shawn's for the rest of the day and we just watched movies and ate ice cream.