Chapter 3: New House, New Town, New Everything

•Chloe's POV•

It had been a few minutes since I had talked to Nash. He told me that he had other things to do so he left.

I still had to rearrange my room so I decided it was time to actually pick a room.

There were four rooms in the house, so I just had to wait for my mom to choose which one would be hers.

"Hey mom!" I yelled as I walked into the kitchen,  where she was sitting at the table.

"Oh hey Chloe. Have you picked your room yet?" She asked.

"No I'm waiting on you to pick a room so that I'm not falling in love with a room then you come in and say you want that room." I said putting a chuckle in there to tell her I was joking.

"I already picked my room. I just have to rearrange it. Go on pick a room!" She said as she got up and went to unpack some of the boxes for the kitchen.

I walked into the living room to discover that the room my mom picked was connected to it.

I made my way upstairs and walked into the room that was first on the right of the hallway. This room had a small closet and it wasn't very big.

I walked into the second room, which had light blue walls and black trim. It was beautiful. It had a huge walk-in closet and it's own bathroom, which was also huge.

I walked into the third room. This room had beige walls with white trim and it didn't have its own bathroom. It had a small closet and one window.

I decided on the second room I saw. It was so beautiful and it was what I wanted.

It was already 7 pm, so I decided to start unpacking my bathroom stuff. I went downstairs and got the box labeled "Chloe's Bathroom Accessories".

I carry the box into my room and begin unpacking. Once I had finished stocking my bathroom, I go downstairs to get another box.

I'm only just getting started and I'm already wanting to take a break.

Be sure that you guys comment and vote!

-B🌺