Chapter 16: Heat of the Moment

•Chloe's POV•

"Nash! Please!" I whined.

Nash and I were arguing over whether we would go to the park or to the beach.

"But I wanna go to the park." He argued.

"Nashy I wanna go to the beach! Just think, you get to see me in a bikini." I smirked trying to end the argument.

"Alright babe! The beach it is." He laughed and I ran to my closet.

I grabbed my galaxy print bikini, a black crop top that says, "Carpe Diem" in red writing, and blue jean shorts, then I rushed to the bathroom to change.

"You know, babe, we've been dating for four months and you still go to the bathroom to change. Why won't you change in front of me?" Nash asked.

"Well, I don't give in that easy. Are you trying to seduce me Nash?" I asked and opened the bathroom door.

I walked out and threw my arms around his neck.

***WARNING: A little bit of sexual content!!***

He leaned down and started kissing my neck. I stepped back and next thing I knew, I was up against the wall and Nash was sucking on my sweet spot.

I moaned quietly and that made Nash go crazy! He nibbled on my neck then brought his face to mine and starting kissing me.

The kiss became heated and he mumbled through the kiss telling me to jump, so I did.

I had my legs wrapped around his torso and he had me pinned against the wall.

We were in the middle of a heated make-out session when my mom walked in.

"Chloe!" She yelled.

"We weren't doing anything bad! It was just kissing." I explained.

"Well if I hadn't of walked in it would've been more than that." She argued.

"I refuse to argue with you. Nash and I are going to the beach." I said as I grabbed Nash's hand.

We were out the front door in a heartbeat.

"So are we going to talk about what happened or-" I cut Nash off and replied, "It wasn't like we were going to do anything. I mean, it's only been 4 months that we've been together. I don't know if I'm ready for that big of a step. We're only in 11th grade anyway."

"Well when you're ready, I'm ready. Just keep that in mind." He said and I nodded.

He wrapped his arms around me and kissed me passionately on the lips.

"Do you want to go meet someone new?" He asked and I nodded, not wanting to talk.

Nash and I walked into his house to see Skylynn playing in the floor.

"Chloe!" She yelled and jumped into my arms.

"Hey Skylynn!" I hugged her then sat in the floor with her. I sat there for a few minutes then got up, "So who did you want me to meet?" I asked Nash.

"Your brother." He said and I looked over to the hallway to see Cameron.

I gasped then ran and jumped into his arms.

"I know I haven't ever met you and that I've only known you for like five seconds but I feel like I've known you for a lifetime little sis!" He exclaimed.

"I'm so glad I finally get to know you!" I sobbed.

I have no idea when I started crying but I guess I just got a little emotional.

"You know I was at the hospital when you were born. I was only four, but I still remember it a little." He grinned at me.

"So Cameron Dallas is my big brother." I sighed.

"Is that a good thing or is it bad?" He asked.

"Definitely good! Amazing actually!" I laughed.

"So do you wanna go to the beach still? But this time let's include Cam!" Nash suddenly interrupted.

"Yes Cam let's go to the beach!" I yelled.

"But first let's go get some Starbucks!" Cameron screamed like a white girl.

All of a sudden Hayes ran downstairs and slipped his shoes on.

"What do you think you're doing?" Nash asked.

"I heard 'Starbucks' so I'm coming with you guys." Hayes speaks with a very confused expression spread across his face.

"You guys act more like a white girl than I do, and I am a white girl!" I laughed.

The guys just laughed along.

We arrived at Starbucks and ordered then sat down at a booth.

Hayes and Cameron were joking around until I saw Shawn walking towards us.

"Hey!" He smiled as he sat down at the table.

"So do you guys know who all is going on the Magcon tour?" Nash asked.

"All I know is the Jacks, Matt, Nash, Cameron, and some guy named Carter." Shawn said.

We all just nodded not knowing anyone else. I wonder who else would be going.

We all finished our Starbucks and started walking towards the beach.

Once we arrived, I stripped down to where i was only in my bikini. I ran towards the water and dove straight into the deep part.

I was soon joined by the rest of the gang and we were all having a great time.

It was now 5:30 pm. We all decided to go home and just do something else.

I got home to see Elizabeth on the couch with Kian.

"So are you two together now?" I asked and she nodded.

They started kissing and I decided I didn't want to interrupt.

I walk up the stairs and I turn on my tv and start re-watching Season 5 of Supernatural.

I looked at my alarm clock and noticed it was 11 o'clock so I decided on going to sleep.

Hey guys! I hope you like the chapter!! The next chapter is going to be based on Shawn and Bella's POV. I hope you guys are excited. Also, I know that Magcon doesn't exist anymore but I just want it to be in the story. I love you guys!

Leave a comment and vote!

-B🌺