Chapter 23: Bad Decisions

Cameron's POV

I felt bad for talking to Chloe that way. I guess I was just afraid that she would get hurt.

I finally decided I needed to go on a walk, so I got dressed in decent clothes and exited the hotel room. It's a beautiful day so it's a good day to be outside.

Chloe's POV•

"Nash. I wanna go swimming." I whined trying to find the bathing suit I packed.

It's so cold outside but we have an indoor swimming pool in this hotel.

"Babe if YOU wanna go then YOU have to ask the guys if they wanna come." Nash smirked at me.

"Fine." I groaned.

To: Matty
Hey! Ask the guys if they wanna go swimming!

From: Matty
They all said yes. We will see you guys in about 10 minutes!

"They'll be down there in about 10 minutes." I told Nash as I started changing into my bikini.

I saw my phone light up so I checked it.

From: Matty
I can't find Cameron. Or Taylor.

•Taylor's POV•

I decided I would take a walk after Chloe and I had "talked".

I can't believe I told her that I love her. I know she doesn't love me. How could she? I raped her! I was forced to rape her. She didn't deserve that!

I should've just took my punishment and been killed, then I wouldn't be feeling this much heartbreak. As I kept walking I bumped into a couple who were making out.

"I'm so sor-" I started but didn't finish because I realized who the people were.

It was Cameron and my slutty ex that I dated to try to get over Chloe. Cindy smirked at me then Cameron got a nervous look on his face.

"This is my girlfriend Cindy." Cameron smiled.

"Yeah, I know who she is. She's my slutty ex girlfriend!" I yelled.

"She's not a slut!" Cameron argued.

"Whatever! I don't want to talk about this right now! I have enough on my mind!" I scoffed then I turned and ran.

I ran for a while then I noticed it was dark and I didn't know where I was at. I pulled my phone out of my pocket and of course it was dead. I looked to my right and noticed a gas station.

'Maybe they have a phone I can use.' I thought to myself.

I started walking towards the gas station and I heard footsteps behind me and they were running. I turned around and saw a bunch of big guys.

All I could do was turn and run as fast as my feet would carry me. I got really close to the gas station but i felt someone grab me and sling me over their shoulders.

"Put me down assholes!" I yelled.

I saw the cashier lady in the gas station with a phone to her ears. I really hope she's calling the police.

The guys took me into an alley and started kicking me and punching me.

"Tell me where Chloe Dallas is!" The biggest guy said.

Why did they wanna know where Chloe was?

"I don't know where Chloe is! I don't even know where I am! Now leave me alone!" I yelled as I tried to move.

The guys kept on kicking me and hitting me. It hurt so bad and the only thing I could hear was sirens going off and I could see blue and red flashing lights. It was blurry but I knew that it was the police. In that moment, all I wanted was to stop hurting.

A/N:

I know it's pretty short but the last chapter was really long so yeah! But anyway, I hope you guys like the chapter.

I love you guys😘😘

Stay beautiful😍😍

-B🌺