Chapter 6: 2nd Block Chart

•Chloe's POV•

It's time for A&P and I can't say that I am ready to walk in there.

We have to get partners for a project and none of my friends are in there.

I stop by my locker, grab my binder and walk towards my class.

On the way there, Nash ran up behind me, knocked my binder out of hands, and pushed me to the ground.

Luckily, I didn't have my binder open or else papers would have been flying everywhere.

"What is wrong with you?" I asked him angrily, picking myself up off the ground.

"Nothing babe. I'll see you in class though." He winked.

What did he just call me? Did he call me babe? He makes my blood boil and I know my facial expression is filled with pure disgust.

One of these days, I will get him back for all the things he has said and done to me.

I finally picked up my binder and walked into class.

As I walked in, I noticed a chart on the wall and something written on the board.

I stopped to read the writing and it said, "Students, when you come in go find the chart that has the seating chart. I picked your science partners for your first project so that you will be used to working with them because the partner you have is the one you keep for the rest of the year!"

"Wonderful," I thought to myself.

I walked to the table that had the second block chart on it. I search for and pinpoint my name, finding it next to Nash's name.

"No, I can't work with him." I said as I walked to the teachers desk.

"I'm sorry Ms. Roberts but that's the partner I picked for you. You don't exactly have a choice. Go sit down." I walked to the lab table in the back that Nash was seated at.

"Don't start with me!" I said as I took my seat. He looked up at me and sat up.

"Don't worry babe I'll leave you alone to do the project." He said laughing at me.

"Stop calling me that." I hiss, hoping the whole class didn't hear me.

"Calling you what, babe?" He asked, pretending to be serious.

"Stop calling me 'babe'!" I yelled and rolled my eyes.

"Ms. Roberts!" The teacher yelled.

"Sorry." I said looking away from Nash.

"I hope you are finished with your conversation so that I can finish assigning projects." He said as he turned back around to the board. He then finished assigning projects.

"Alright all of you! Get to discussing the times you will meet. Your projects are due in two weeks which is more than enough time for you to finish. No fooling around! I expect full concentration and you have 40 minutes of class left so talk about the project for the remainder of class." He said sternly and walked back to his desk.

"Okay Nash. You are going to help me with this project whether you want to or not." I said turning to face him.

"I'll make you a deal." He said turning to me for an answer and I nodded for him to go on.

"There is a party this Saturday night at Jacks house and-"

"I don't do parties." I said cutting him off.

"And I don't do school work, so tough luck. Either you come to the party as my date or I won't help with the project." He said smirking.

He knows he's making me angry right now.

"I'll go to the party if you swear you will help with this project!" I sigh, giving in.

"Okay I promise." He said holding out his hand for me to shake it in agreement.

"I'm not touching you. I have no idea where that hand has been." I said leaning away from his reach.

"Well you're going to be all over me at that party so you might as well get used to it early." He smirked.

"You flirt with every girl, have sex with her, then you drop her. Is this how you start it off? You ask her to go to a party with you then you get her drunk and have sex with her. You're disgusting!" I said as I turned away from him.

"I don't do every girl that I take to parties. I didn't do Alexa, you know the girl in our Algebra class! She was so gross. She kept on vomiting everywhere and I wasn't even going to put my lips anywhere on that girl." He said clearly proud of himself for sleeping with so many girls.

"You do know that STDs are actually a thing, right?"

"Oh you're just jealous because you're one of the few girls in our grade that hasn't been with me yet."

"Excuse me? Did you say 'yet'?" I asked clearly offended.

"You know you want me." He said proudly.

"I have standards that you couldn't possibly qualify to meet." I hiss and he just laughs.

"You'll see."

***

I finally got out of my last class. Nash and I decided that we would start on the project tonight at my house. We would switch back and forth from his house to my house after tonight.

I walk to my locker and put my books up. Soon after, Shawn walks up to me without Bella.

"Where's Bella?" I ask.

"She is riding home with Ashley so that means that it's just me and you for the evening." He said with a smile. I swear nothing could mess up that boys day.

"Actually, I have a project to work on with my partner in A&P." I speak, clearly annoyed.

"And who is that?" He asked as we walked out the main doors of the school.

"Nash Grier."

Comment and vote babes! Next chapter will definitely be better!

-B🌺