Chapter 13: 3 months later

A/N: So, I haven't been updating as much as I should. I've been super busy with school and it sucks. Sorry about that guys.. Yesterday I freaked out because Bryan Stars noticed me on twitter and told me he loved me. I was freaking out so bad. I was so happy and I thought I was going to die because I couldn't breathe so I was like trying to say something and I couldn't but I'm okay now!!! But anyways, if you guys want you can follow my twitter account @thatsoblaise so yeah love you guys.

I hate time skips but I'm using one in this chapter. So, here is Chapter 13!!!!

•Chloe's POV•

I walked into Nash's bedroom to see him sprawled out across the bed asleep.

I laughed and decided to take a picture of him to post on Instagram.

At first, Nash wanted to keep our relationship secret to his fans.

After our 2 month anniversary, he decided to make it public at one of his meet and greets that he had near home.

Most of his fans shipped us and were excited about our relationship, but we all know that not all of his fans are going to accept it.

Nash woke up when his phone went off and I read that the notification was from Instagram.

Nash turned over and looked at me.

"Oh, you're gonna get it Chloe." He laughed.

"Come and get me then." I said as I ran out of his room to my house.

He won't run out of his house in his boxers, which is what he sleeps in. He will get dressed then run after me.

He'll know where I'm at too.

I run back to my house, only to be greeted by Shawn walking out of the house.

"Well since you're finally here I guess I can go back inside." He laughed.

"Yeah." I said but kept running. I ran all the way up to my room only to be followed by a confused Shawn.

"Are you okay?" He asked worriedly.

"I'm fine. Check Instagram and find my latest post then you will understand why I was running." He unlocked his phone and scrolled through his news feed but eventually gave up and just searched my name.

He laughed and said, "So Nash is coming to get you back huh?"

"Yup so that's why I was running." I laughed.

"Chloe Danielle Roberts!" Nash yelled running upstairs.

"You know I hate it when you talk to me using my middle name." I growled.

"I don't care. You know I hate it when you post pictures of me on Instagram without my approval of the picture. I look bad in that picture." He whined.

"You can't even see your face!" I argued.

"Exactly." He smirked.

"You're so weird." I said as I kissed him and pulled him down to sit on the bed.

"Well I'll just give you two some alone time." Shawn smirked.

"Bye Shawn." I laughed as he walked out the door.

"So, where are we going on our date tonight?" I asked Nash.

"That's a surprise."

"You know I hate surprises! I need to know whether I should wear something fancy or casual."

"Fancy." He smirked as he walked out the door.

I love him, but he gets on my nerves sometimes.

I decided that since it was almost 2 in the evening, I should pick out my outfit for tonight and get a shower.

I looked through my closet until I found the perfect outfit.

It was a black knee length dress. It was absolutely gorgeous.

I haven't even gotten to wear this once.

Nash doesn't even know that Elizabeth brought it to me a couple weeks ago, so I hope he likes it.

My phone buzzed so I pulled it out and answered my call.

"Hello?"

"Chloe! It's Elizabeth!"

"Oh my gosh! Elizabeth, hey!"

"Guess what!"

"What?"

"Well, my mom and your mom talked a couple weeks ago when I came to visit you. My mom said I could stay with you for a month or two if I get lucky!"

"No way! That's unbelievable! When are you coming?"

"I'm catching a plane tomorrow around this time and I'll be at your house around 6 or 7."

"I can't wait! Oh, I have to go. I'm getting ready for my date."

"Alright, bye. I love you Chloe!"

"I love you too Elizabeth!"

Once she hung up I laid my dress and heels on the bed for when I get out of the shower. I shut my curtains and  went into the bathroom to get my shower.

I washed my hair and body then decided I had been in there long enough.

I got out of the shower and the first thing I did was dry my hair, which took about an hour because my hair is thick and takes forever to dry.

I realized it was almost 4, so I decided to put my makeup on.

I wasn't going to go crazy, so I just applied some eyeliner and mascara.

I finished my make-up and brushed my hair out once again.

I straightened my hair and walked into my bedroom to see Nash sitting in the floor on twitter.

He was turned the other way, so he didn't see or hear me come out of the bathroom.

I moved closer to him then screamed, which caused him to jump up and nearly have a heart attack.

I started laughing so hard and he walked up to me and kissed me.

"You scared me." He whined.

"Aww poor baby." I laughed.

He kissed me again and this turned into a make-out session.

I realized I had a towel wrapped around me and that's it so I pulled away from the kiss.

Nash caught on and walked out of the room for me to get dressed.

I locked the door and slid on my black lace underwear and my black lace strapless bra.

I walked to my bed and slipped my dress on then my heels.

I approach my full body mirror and feel satisfied with my look.

I opened the door and Nash looked up at me and his jaw dropped.

"Close your mouth, you'll catch flies." I smirked.

He closed his mouth and his face turned red.

I grin at him and place a quick kiss on his cheek.

"Ready to go?" He asked and I nodded.

We walked to his car and started towards wherever he was taking me for our date.

Let me know what you guys think about each chapter! I want to know your opinions on what I write.

So, comment and vote babes!

-B🌺