Chapter 30: Beautiful Girl

Nash's POV•

I was so happy to hear her beautiful voice and see those beautiful eyes. Her beautiful smile made my day 10x better. I need to see this everyday. I'm going to make this beautiful girl mine one day.

I want to spend the rest of my life with this girl. I know I love her. I know that for a fact.

Sure, we've only been dating for 7 months but I love this girl and I know she loves me. I plan to make her mine and I hope she sees a future with me too.

"I love you Chloe." I peck her lips for the 50th time today.

"I love you Nash." She smiles at me.

Gah, that smile will be the death of me. I could stare at her all day long honestly. She's so beautiful and most importantly she's mine. I plan for it to stay that way no matter what. We can get through anything.

I love this girl so much. I fell in love with her the first time I met her and she knows that. I will remind her of my love for her everyday. I will never let her forget that I love her.

There is no other girl that can replace her. She's different. She's special and I plan to make her feel that way for the rest of her life, our life.

"What are you thinking about?" She asks.

"I'm thinking about us, our future together." I smile at her.

"It's cheesy I know but I love you and I plan to love you for the rest of my life. This has been the best 7 months of my life and I hope you feel that way too." I look straight into her eyes.

"I love you too Nash and I do feel the same way. I always think about our future together. I always pray that we will have a future together." She let's a tear slip.

Happy tears I hope.

"As long as you see a future with me I see a future with you." I continue to stare at her.

God, she's so beautiful. What did I do to deserve her?

Well, whatever it is Ive decided that I'm glad I did it because she's the best thing that ever happened to me.

It's a short chapter but I didn't exactly have any other ideas for it so yeah.

Well I love you guys❤️

Also, I'm posting Chapter 31 right after this because of this chapter being so short😘

-B🌺