31: Knotts Berry's Farm

@la_sangwoo_ thank you so much for the fanart!!! ❤️❤️❤️❤️ I love it so much!!!! 😳😳💍💍💍💍. Anyway here you go.

⚠️⚠️NOTICE!! REPORT THIS ACCOUNT AND STORY. THEY ARE TOMMY X TUBBO SHIPPERS, AND I READ A LITTLE AND THEY LITERALLY KISS AND HAVE A NOT PLATONIC  RELATIONSHIP THIS IS NOT OK. THE PEOPLE IN THE COMMENTS DISGUST ME!!!! ⚠️⚠️⚠️ please go to my bio to report them this is disgusting!! 🤮
__________
I sat down with the guitar and took in a deep breath.

I began to strum the guitar gently and moving my fingers to create a simple tune. It's been a while since I've ever played so i had to figure out what song I would sing on the spot.

"When the world gets too,
Heavy put it on my back." I quickly decided on "Always" by Panic! At the Disco.

"I'll be your levy,
You are, taking me apart like a bad glue.
On a get well card.

It was always you,
falling for me.
Now there's always time,
Calling for me.

I'm the light blinking at the road,
Blink back to let me know." I strummed the guitar, slowly getting the hang of the guitar like I used too.

"I'm a fly that's trapped in a web.
But I'm thinking that,
My spiders dead.

Lonely, lonely little life.
I could kid myself in thinking that I'm fine.

It was always you,
Falling for me.
Now theres always time,
Calling for me." Ranboo was blushing quietly when, I looked up and gleamed a smile.

"I'm the light,
Blinking at the end of the road.
Blink back to let me know.

It was always you,
Falling for me.
Now theres always time,
Calling for me.

I'm the light blinking at the road.
Blink back to let me know.

Blink back to let me know..." Ranboo looked at me in awe as I slowly finished up the last of the song. I looked up to see Ranboo in utter shock and with a flushed face.

I set the guitar next to you. I looked at Ranboo and couldn't help but blush.

"What?" I said with a stupid smile on my face. Ranboo snapped out of it.

"That- I never knew you played the guitar. That was great!!." He said laughing, I blushed beyond belief.

"Thank you." I said, I got up to sit next to Ranboo.

"That was great. Honestly-" I cut him off by giving him a quick peck on the mouth.

"Thank you." I repeated before chuckling and sitting back next to him.

"So what other instruments can you play that I don't know of?" Ranboo asked, I laughed but got up and walked back over to the closet. I pulled out the keyboard.

"No way, that's what the piano in the living room is for. I thought it was just for show." He said. I laughed and put the piano back.

"I'll play you something later. Where do you want to go today. It's still the weekend you know." I said laying down next to Ranboo. He layed next to me.

"What do you want to do?" He asked, I looked at him then back up at the ceiling.

"Movie date.... Or knotts berry's farm... I have a season pass." I mumbled, Ranboo turned his body towards me.

"Knotss?" I said raising and eyebrow. Ranboo hesitated.

"Ok you don't get to decide, we are going to get an Uber and we are going to knotts ." I said I sat up and Ranboo laughed I as I pulled him up.

"Your hoodie give it to me." I said pointing to his black hoodie. He laughed at took it off before handing it to me. I happily put it on.

"Lets go." I said. I grabbed Ranboo hand and walked downstairs. I quickly let go of his hand when I saw my mom still on the coach.

"I'll be back by 4pm." I said to my mom, she looked up and nodded.

"Have fun!!" She said teasingly, I rolled my eyes and we both walked out the house.

It was freezing when we walked out and we both agreed to walk back to Ranboos house so he could get some extra clothes and jackets just in case it got colder.

"You want an extra hoodie for you?" Ranboo asked me. I shook my head, I figured I would be fine.

"This one will do." I said, Ranboo nodded and we both walked out. We had decided to only buy drinks if we absolutely were thirsty.

We both called an Uber who was a kind guy named Kevin. Who drove a white Mercedes. He didn't really talk most of the rude except for a couple of simple conversational questions, but other than that it was mostly just a conversation between me and Ranboo.

"Are you actually scared of roller coasters?" I asked, Ranboo gulped nervously.

"No?" He said, I chuckled.

"It's alright just don't eat too much cotton candy before going in Silver bullet." I said, the driver stifled a laugh which brought up the mood a bit.

"Noted.. I'm terrified. I feel like you're going to get me killed." He said, I smiled at him.

"Nope, not yet at least." I said Ranboo laughed.

"Glad to know I've lasted this far." He said, the driver then stopped driving and we peered out the window to see the huge coasters and to hear the screaming and laughing of people going up and down the rides.

"That's going to be us." I said nudging him. Ranboo rolled his eyes and began to get out.

"Thank you." I said handing the driver 10 bucks for listening to us talk. And for driving out chaotic asses to the carnival.

"Have fun." He said, we both waved as we closed the door and he drove off. I looked up to the huge coasters and we both began to walk toward the check in.

I could tell Ranboo was nervous so I grabbed his hand.

"Come on don't be a pussy now."

___________
The biggest mommy bonkers you'll ever see.

Word count: 1012

________