32: Silver Bullet

I got a hair cut!!!!! Ayoooo I'm in a great mood so here is a fluff chapter my babes.

My hairdresser is amazing btw. And I have a job for you lovely readers.

My gf, her twitch is bisexual_frogss.
I'll ask her to stream tomorrow I want all of you guys there. Her bday is coming up and I love her too much to not give her a gift. Go follow her.

I took out the face reveal btw lol so don't get confused
___________
I dragged Ranboo over to look around. And to maybe find a ride that would lead to Ranboos doom.

"Which one do you want to get on?" I asked nudging him. Ranboo looked at me nervously.

"Uhhhhhh, OH HEY!! Let's go over here... away from the big rides." Ranboo said, I laughed as he pulled me away to look at the snoopy statue.

"You want to make another wish?" I said taking two coins out of my pocket. I had taken two just in case.

"Remember when we first made a wish." I said, Ranboo nodded. We was about to throw mine in but something tugged on my curiosity.

"What did you wish for that night?" I asked, Ranboo looked at me right before throwing the coin in. Luckily he caught it from going in.

"I wished for you." He said blushing, I looked at Ranboo.

"You're a lier." I said chuckling in disbelief.

"I'm not. It came true though." Ranboo said grabbing my hand. I didn't realize how cold it was, but the warmth of Ranboo's hand made me forget about it all over again.

"Well then make this one count." I said jokingly, Ranboo laughed and flicked the coin in the pool.

"I wish for the water to clear"

I had wanted all this to soon clear up. The drama with Melissa, my moms bakery. I've been stressed with trying to spend time with Ranboo, it seemed stupid but I didn't want him to feel left out.

I didn't want him to leave....

I shook my head and looked back up to Ranboo.

"Ok enough stalling let's go on Silver bullet and we will work out way up." I said, Ranboo looked at me concerned.

"Uhhh... I give up let's go." He said chuckling. I laughed and we walked over hand in hand to the huge roaring coaster.

I heard the screaming and laughing of people rolling on by on the falling coasters and the kids laughing with joy as their parents bought them sugary sweets and drinks.

We finally stopped at Silver bullet.

"You ready?" I said squeezing Ranboos hand, he looked at me very nervous. I laughed and we walked up in the line.

Then they buckled us up in on the seats. We both sat together.

"You want me to hold your hand?" I asked, Ranboo nodded, embarrassed.

"Is this your first time?" Asked the operator as she came over to make sure we were both buckled in right.

"I'm not, he is though." I said, Ranboo nodded still flushed with embarrassment.

"Ranboo you might fall out so sit tight." I said, he looked at me scared.

"I- I don't want to be here with you." He said, I laughed.

"Well too late." I said, the operator put up three fingers and slowly put them down one by one.

"Here we go." Ranboo said squeezing my hand. The coaster veered up and slowly backed up.

Then slowly picked up speed and the loops went around and round.

Ranboo gripped tightly to my hand, I could tell he was getting freaked out.

"You okay?" I asked, he looked at me and his worried face softened and he nodded.

"WHOOOOOOOOO." I said as the drop came down. Ranboo laughed as we both went down.

The ride was short and came to stop after about 30 seconds of swirling around.

We came to halt, I looked over to Ranboo who looked traumatized, he also was panting front the sudden rush of adrenaline.

"You good." I said laughing. Ranboo laughed.

"Yeah I'm good." He said laughing. I chuckled. The seats opened so we both got out and walked out the exit.

Ranboo was still clenched onto my hand.

"Thank you." I said to the operator, she smiled and chuckled at the sight of a shaken Ranboo.

We walked down to the fountain we were at earlier.

"You ok Mr. Boo?" I said laughing, Ranboo nodded.

"That was fun." He said, "so you want to go again?" I said teasing him.

"NO." He said quickly, I laughed.

"Ok then, you want to walk around for a while before we go on a couple more. I'll give you a break." I said, Ranboo nodded.

____________
After awhile we went home. We came back by around 2:00 pm. We had fun, we had slushees, we took a couple photos, we got wet too because of some of the rides. (I don't remember that log one lol)

We skipped ghost ride because I knew Ranboo would shit himself.

We got an Uber and went back to my.

On the way I got a message. It was an email.

For my job application.

"Declined"

"Shit" I thought, i would drop Ranboo off at his home. I new I would be booked playing wonderwall in the middle of a local mall for the next couple days for extra change.

I leaned my head on Ranboos shoulder, exhausted despite it still being early. He noticed I was tired and wrapped his around around me, warming me in his embrace.

_______
I closed my eyes.... And I woke up to Ranboo nudging me.

"Hey we are home." He said, I opened my eyes and tiredly walked out the car. Ranboo tipped him this time.

"Thank you." We both said, the guy nodded and we closed the door. And both made our way back to my house and upstairs to my room.

"You two had fun?" Asked my mom, I nodded. She saw me tired and just let Ranboo take me upstairs.

We stopped at my room and plopped on my bed.

"So what no-" I cut Ranboo off by hugging him and bringing him down to lie next to me.

"Cuddle and nap." I said. Ranboo chuckled and wrapped his arms around me.

"Ok." He said laughing. I kissed his nose.

"I'll give you all the cuddles you want."

__________
AYOOO MOMMY BONKING MILKY BIG COW TITS.

Word count: 1063

_________