10: 30 Mins of Cruising Down the City Streets of LA

Also drew niki, she is a very pog women. Anyway here you go my lovelies. I'm also writing this in class so pardon my mistakes. As well as me being a dyslexic fuck. Here you go, enjoy!!

_______
We made it to Popeyes and quickly ordered our food. I got spicy chicken tenders and Ranboo got the same. (We decided to share a 2p piece.) problem was now we had a huge bag of chicken but no way to get home.

"How are we going to go home?" I asked struggling to lift the chicken.

"No idea. Do you need help?" Ranboo asked. I shook my head, but he didn't listen and grabbed one of the bags from me.

I spotted something from the corner of my eye.

"Hey!! It's a birdie!!" I said pointing to the electrical scooter. (That's what they're called in LA) Ranboo hesitated.

"Uhh....There's only one." He said. I shrugged. I hung the chicken on the handle. One bag in each side, to balance it out.

I got on. Ranboo got in behind me.

"Do you know how to ride one of these?" Asked Ranboo, he tapped his card on the bike to pay for the ride.

"Let's find out."

I revved up the bike, slowly picking up speed. Ranboo yelped. Ranboo was holding on to the handles with his arms wrapped around my shoulders. And his body was close behind me, Ranboo held on for dear life in order to not fall.

"WHOOO!!" I said lifting my arms up in the air. Ranboo grabbed the handles to steer.

"EYES ON THE ROAD!!" He said swerving a bit. I laughed as the cold air stung my throat.

My hair blew through the wind and Ranboo laughed with a hint of concern. Ranbo had his hands clenched over my hands making sure I wouldn't pull another stunt like that again.

Which sent me to bring flustered. But it didn't take long for us to make it to Ranboos house.

"You good Mr. Boo?" I said. Ranboo looked dizzy as he stepped off the birdie. I laughed.

"I'm fine." He said grabbing the chicken off the handles before walking inside with me.

I set down the chicken on the counter and went to wash my hands.

"We are never doing that again." Said Ranboo. I laughed.

"Aww come on. I know a good place to do that." I said. Ranboo raised an eyebrow at me.

"Where?" He said. I looked at him.

"We literally live in LA, and downtown LA is like 10 minutes away from here. 30 minutes cruising down the city streets of LA. Admiring the lights. And going to look at the Hollywood sign, or even better walk on the concrete where the Hollywood stars are at. What do mean 'where?'" I said in air quotes. Ranboo nodded in agreement.

"You're not wrong." He said chuckling.

"So you up for it. I'll pay." I said.

"It goes by time limit. 30 minutes of riding around for like 15 bucks. Double that and you have a lifetime of fun." I said sitting down with my now freshly cleaned hands.

"I'm up for it. We can eat, then ride down. We already have a birdie." Ranboo said. I refrained from fisting the air.

"Yessss." I said with a mouthful of chicken.

__________
"You done?" I asked as Ranboo took the last bite of the chicken. He nodded.

"Yeah left overs will be for tomorrow." He said. I nodded.

"Bring a water bottle and a knife." I said. Ranboo looked at me confused.

"What, it's LA." I said Ranboo nodded

We walked outside and got the birdie that was still out on the pavement. The sun was very much out, I read the time.

4:17 pm. We had time. Ranboo came outside, he got on behind me like how we arrived.

He wrapped one arm around my waist and the other on the handle. Which flustered me but I didn't say anything.

"I'm going to hold onto you, knowing you, you would fly off." Said Ranboo. I nodded.

"Probably." I said. Ranboo laughed. I grabbed my card from my pocket and tapped the scooter.

"Ready?" I asked. Ranboo nodded.

"Yup." He said.

I once again, revved the scooter and zoomed down to downtown LA. I had been there thousands of times.

(Hey author here. I live in LA. It's very pretty. But there are a lot of noise and crowds. I rode down LA with my dad. It was the best thing ever. I had been there for a Nickelodeon gig. Pretty fun.)

We soon made it to downtown LA. I pointed at the murals and spray paint that painted the town. With simple stuff like words to murals of laughing children, athletes that had died and the painting was in honor of them.

"Look." I said pointing to a mural I had seen hundreds of times. It was a huge wall with realistic children, who were playing basketball, laughing, and coloring. Ranboo looked around amazed.

We passed another mural of Kobe Bryant. (Rip) which was truly beautiful. And as we drive further down we saw thousands of small shops and people with hotdog carts.

"Woah I've never been here." Said Ranboo.

"No way!!" I said laughing trying to keep my eyes on the road.

"I recently moved here and I didn't know how close it was." Said Ranboo looking around, absolutely dazed.

"I'm glad it was me who could show you around." I said. We road down huge buildings that scratched the sky with their tall bodies. The cars zoomed by, that varied from a regular Honda to corvettes and beautifully painted model cars.

I pointed to a building.

"That's where they do the Nickelodeon recordings." I said. Ranboo looked at it as we zoomed pass it.

"And here are the stars." I said as we drove over stars with hundreds of different names.

"One day my name will be there." I said, it was my dream to become a famous actress and make music of my own. But for now I worked at a local Burger King and helped my mom pay for her dream bakery.

"And I'll be there to see it." Ranboo said. I looked to look at him.

"I sure hope you will be." I said, Ranboo laughed.

"So do I."

______________
Aha I did Nickelodeon what about you. :lip_bite:
Word count: 1069