22 - Insane

~ Rude Boy - Rihanna ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

Your words that replay in my mind, is better than sipping on my favourite wine
-River Mitchell

"No, I think I'll pass tonight. Sorry guys, I'm probably just going to sleep." I've had a long day. Even just walking back to my dorm with Ebony and Marcus is tough.

"Yeah I'm beat anyways. I still have two art projects to finish," Marcus yawns.

"It's fine. Tomorrow," Ebony assures.

"Why don't you call up Ellie," Marcus nudges Ebony's shoulder teasingly.

Ebony rolls her eyes. "I think I'm bisexual," Ebony confesses. "I don't know. I still am attracted to men but Ellie too. I've been talking to her about it, she's been supportive," she explains.

Marcus bursts out laughing, I reach over and slap his chest. "I'm sorry. It's just pretty obvious. It's cute how shy you get when you're talking to Ellie. Your voice raises and you get sweaty," Marcus taunts. Ebony shoves him with her shoulder.

"I do not. Do I?" Ebony looks at me.

I scrunch my face and hold up my hand pinching my fingers together. "Little bit," I admit. Ebony laughs, shaking her head.

"Urghhh, I hate you guys," she whines as we reach my dorm. I give Marcus and Ebony a small hug before walking inside.

I make it to my floor and down the hall. I open the door to see two bodies pull away from each other. Owen and Ashlyn on her bed.

"River, get out!" Ashlyn whisper-shouts.

I jump onto my bed. "No. If you want to makeout, go somewhere else," I declare. It's my room too and Ashlyn is just going to have to accept that.

"Whatever," she scoffs.

"We weren't making out. Riv you know it's me and you," Owen says. I scowl in disgust and pick up my book.

I notice from the corner of my eye Owen getting off Ashlyn's bed and approaching me. He takes a seat on my bed next to me. "Please leave," I ask politely.

He reaches out touching my hair and I immediately shuffle down my bed. "Owen stop." I kick my feet out towards him.

I look at Ashlyn who's on her phone texting. "Just chill out. Why are you always so tense." He moves closer and places his hand on my knee.

"This sexual harassment. So I'm going to ask you one more time to move the fuck away from me." I use my opposite leg to push his hand off me.

He shrugs, sliding closer. This time his hand lands on my thigh. "Not if you want it," he says.

"Owen, I will put my hands on you," a deep voice declares. My head snaps to Eli in the middle of the room.

Owen lifts his hands in the air and gets off my bed. "Just having fun dude. Chill out," Owen smacks Eli's chest playfully. Eli pushes Owen's hand back.

"She's not your fucking toy," Eli fumes. He walks over to me and examines me with his eyes.

"What do you care? You're like the king of toying with girls. Bad boy Eli, always has to have his way," Owen taunts.

Eli closes his eyes as his fists clench. His chest lifts as he breathes in. Two deep breaths later he opens his eyes. His eyes meet mine and he smiles. "Get your jacket, we're going out," he whispers to me and only me.

I smile getting out of the bed and walking to my dresser. "So what? You and little going at it now?" Owen asks. I look over my shoulder noticing Ashlyn's glare on me.