41 - Mine

~ Monster - Rihanna - Eminem ~
❤︎❤︎❤︎

I needed to feel something
because without you, I couldn't
-Elijah Chambers

"Riv, Riv." My eyes slowly flutter open. Eli hovers above me. I smile softly right before he kisses me. My hands wrap around his neck pulling him closer.

His tongue runs against mine and his hands find their up my shirt. I grab the waistband of his pants pulling his body against mine.

He throws off my shirt, running his hands down my curves. His fingers grip my waist, my back arching into him.

Before I know it he flips us. My hands sit on his shoulders. "Well good morning to you too," he smirks under me.

"Eli," I say softly.

His hands grip my thighs. "I'm sorry River. I'll get rid of the book, I'll give you all the money or whatever you want. I'll even end Trigger." I press my lips to his, shutting him up.

"Don't you fucking dare. I don't care anymore Eli," I admit. I don't, I just want him. But I can't trust him if he does shit like that again.

He flips us back around so he's on top. "Never again River. I promise you I'll spend the rest of my life making it up to you. I promise you," he whispers.

I lean onto my elbows and peck his lips. "That's kind of a long time. Why don't you just make me come," I whisper back suddenly feeling bold. My fingers glide down his jaw.

His hand slips down my sweatpants and he begins rubbing me through my panties. He leans down connecting our lips and I moan softly into his mouth.

He pulls away with a smirk. "I would love to continue this but it's three in the afternoon and we need to get going," he says. I sit up on my elbows to get a better view of him.

"Go where?"

He shrugs. "Bleed Deep." A smile lights on my face.

Before I can reply he kisses me. Again. Not that I'm complaining, I can't ever get enough of him. We both pull away out of breath and he rests his forehead on mine. "You know I'd never do anything to hurt you. Never again River. I promise you," he swears.

"I trust you," I whisper back.

"I have a surprise for you but I need to take you back to your dorm so you can get ready," he says. I nod crawling out of bed.

I look around his room to see the huge mess he made. "I'll clean it later. Don't worry," he assures. I look back at him with concern. Then I remember.

"Your arm." I reach for it. It's still bandaged. "Eli, you should really get stitches for it." My fingers lightly graze over the gauze.

He wraps his fingers around my chin forcing me to look up at him. "I'm fine, I had the perfect nurse." He leans down kissing my cheek. "The perfect girl." He kisses my other cheek. "My perfect everything." He pecks my lips.

I bite back a smile. "Okay, let's go." I walk off before he can see the huge smile on my face. I hear him laugh behind me.

❤︎

"Woooo!" Eli and I cheer as Bleed Deep finishes their song.

Eli takes my hand in his and begins pulling me away. "Eli? Where are we going, they're playing again soon," I remind him.

He doesn't say anything. I don't bother asking questions when he leads me backstage. The band is drinking water and eating a snack for their short intermission.