#117 1989 Album

Calum:

‘Style’

I walked into his apartment, watching him flip the lights on. I could feel his wild eyes on my figure and my throat was burning with questions. “We always come back to this.” I said quietly. “It always comes back to you and me and round and round we go.” I said, turning around to meet his daydream stare that gazed down my legs. His muscles were obvious through his white t shirt, his blonde streaked hair pushed back. His hands found their way to my hips as they took it as their resting place. He answered my facts with neck kissing. “I heard you were with someone else before.” I spoke softly, his ear near my mouth. “You heard right.” He growled against my skin. “But somehow I can’t stop thinking about you.” His lips still nipping on my neck, soft bites as his tongue felt cool against my flaming skin. I knew I shouldn’t have said it, already seeing us crashing down in the near future but my mouth thought otherwise, blinded by lust. “Same here.”

Ashton:

‘Wildest Dreams’

His looks came straight out of a modeling magazine. His eyes looked kind. His smile could light up the world if it ran out of sunlight. But all of that had me fooled. He was handsome as hell and tall, looking like an angel on the outside but being a fire red bad boy on the inside. I knew not to get involved but I did anyway, against better judgment but it ended in me having one of the best and exciting times of my life. I stayed there in my bed all tangled up with him, his clothes and my dress scattered around my room. I already saw the end as it began but hoped he’d remember me if it did. I opened my eyes meeting his, they were kind again. His fingers playing with my lips. “Red lips.” He murmured, moving them to my cheeks. “Rosy cheeks.” He smiled lazily. “Those will follow me around.” It took a quiet moment to realize this was the end and Ashton realized it as well. “Nothing lasts forever.” He spoke, I knew exactly what he meant. “Just say you’ll see me again.” “Oh, I will.” He grinned at me. “In my wildest dreams, you’ll be the main character.”

Luke:

‘How You Get The Girl’

“Are you insane?” I shouted at him. It was pouring outside and it looked like he had been standing there for a while as he shook from the rain, pale as a ghost. “I know I broke your heart, but give me a chance to put it back together.” His voice didn’t travel far. I knew I should’ve asked him in but I let him stand there, in the cold, just like he did to me when he left me alone without a reason. “I want back what we once had. Those kisses on cheeks and the happy times we photographed.” I let his words sink in. “It took you a long 6 months.” He sighed, scratching his head. “I know. I’ll leave if you want me to, I just needed to try.” I hugged his wet figure. “I don’t want you to go.” I mumbled into his neck. In his relief he sighed again, stroking my hair that was slowly getting wet as well. “I was too afraid to tell you what I wanted.” “And what’s that?” I asked him, his body still warm against mine. “I want you.” He moved my hair behind my ears. “For worse or for better, forever and ever.”

Michael:

‘Wonderland’

He flashed me his green eyes as they locked on me. I was nervous as I watched a room full of strangers scream and shout until they all put their eyes on us. “It’s nothing to be scared of.” Michael murmured in my ear, I could hear him grinning his Cheshire cat smile as he caught my fear that was shaking through my body when he wrapped his arms around me. “The dark side isn’t as dark as it seems.” He purred, convincing me. “It’ll be new and exciting, aren’t you curious at all?” He spoke with a velvet voice. And I was. I have always wondered what it would be like, the life of a bad boy. Now here was one of the worst asking me to take his hand, to show me his world. With the warning of everyone close to me whispering in the back of my mind, I could hear their words echo. ‘Don’t rush into this.’ With those in mind, the words getting softer and more faded step by step, I walked along with him, entering his twisted world, holding onto his arm as he showed me off like a trophy.