#120 Working Out

Ashton: “Wake up!” Ashton exclaims in your ear, jolting you out of your sleep and causing your heart to beat wildly. “What the hell, Ash,” you groan, flopping back on to your pillow and throwing the covers over your head. “You said that you wanted to go to the gym with me,” he replies with a wide smile, grabbing the blanket and tugging it off of you. “So you need to wake up.” “Why do you go so early?” you sigh, still not opening your eyes. “It’s illegal to be working out at this time.” “Babe, it’s 10 o’clock in the morning,” Ashton rolls his eyes, climbing on top of you to stare at you. “Now come on, get up and get dressed.” “You’re just happy because you get to see me in a sports bra.” “Those shorts aren’t bad either.”

Calum: "Calum," you pant, reaching up to wipe the sweat off of your forehead. "Wait a second." You stop in your tracks, placing your hands on your hips as you try to control your breathing. "Babe, we’ve only been running for 15 minutes," Calum laughs, walking towards you since he had been ahead. "We’re almost done with our first mile, you can do it." "Not if you’re going that fast," you gasp, leaning against him and closing your eyes. "This is horrible, why did I agree to this." "Because you lost the bet," he teases, squeezing your butt as he gives you a cheeky grin. "Okay, 5 more minutes and then we’ll start again." "Can’t I just wait here? You’ll come back eventually."

Luke: You hear the door open and you look up to see Luke entering the room, waving to Ashton as he closes the door. “I thought you guys were going to the gym,” you say, lowering the TV and getting out of the bed. “They don’t have on here,” Luke shrugs. “So Mark told us that we have a free day, but to make sure we do some exercise.” “Are you really going to work out today?” you ask skeptically, doubting that any of the boys would. “If we don’t, it’ll be pretty obvious that we didn’t tomorrow and Mark will whip our asses,” he laughs. “So yeah, we’re all going to do something.” “That’s surprising.” “It’s what the tour life does to you.”

Michael: “Michael!” Ashton shouts from outside of the hotel room. “Get up!” “Maybe if we don’t answer them, they’ll just go away,” Michael mutters, wrapping his arms around your waist and pulling you closer to him. “We know you’re in there!” Luke calls out. “Michael, we need to meet Mark at the gym.” “Go work out so they’ll stop yelling,” you mumble, weakly pushing Michael away from you. “That’s so much work,” he whines, pulling you tighter against him. “It’s so much easier to stay here with you.” Suddenly, you hear the door unlock and Michael’s bandmates come barging in, grabbing his workout clothes and dragging him out of bed before saying goodbye to you and shutting the door.