Beach, Fights, Fears, and Comfort. I Need Some SERIOUS Help!

I was ignoring everything going on in the club again. This time, I had a good reason, by other people’s standards. I was studying for a test that would happen after the weekend. After I did that, I would look over the rules and regulations of the martial arts competition, which would happen a couple months before summer vacation. Thanks to Honey-senpai, I had a spot in it.

“TSUBASA!” I jumped and looked at the twins.

“WHAT? WHAT IS IT? WHAT ENEMY NATION SENT NINJAS TO ATTACK?” They sighed.

“There aren’t ninjas attacking,” they said together.

“Oh. Then what’s up?”

“We’re going to the beach.”

“Ok?”

“And we need your opinion.”

“On?”

“Which of these two swimsuits you would rather wear!”

I looked at the two swimsuits I could choose from. They were both two-pieces. One had blue and purple ruffles while the other had a heart-shaped hole in the top, right between where the components of my chest would be. I blushed and pointed at the one with ruffles.

“That one, for sure.”

“Really? Why?”

“Because I’m completely uncomfortable with the other one.”

“Ok.”

“Wait, ruffles just cover up my chest. I want a one-piece! No ruffles over the chest and no opening up by the chest!”

“Hm. Are you sure we can’t get you into a two-piece? I have the perfect idea for you now that you mentioned that you actually have feminine physique.” I frowned at Hikaru.

“We’ll see.”

He ran off into the throng of swimsuits and then came back with a mannequin that had a two piece on it. The top was purple and a halter top that dipped down a bit at the chest, but not too much. It also covered the entire stomach. The bottom was a ruffled skirt that had two layers, one in black and one in purple. It was cute.

“Ok, I’ll wear it.” He grinned and took the swimsuit off the mannequin before handing it to me. “Thanks.”

“Hey, Aki, is your father home?”

“No.”

“Wanna come over then? You can help me pack and I can help you too. You can even stay the night.”

“That sounds like fun, Haruhi! I’ll definitely come after a quick stop at home!”