Kasanoda Enters the Scene and an Accident Happens

During club activities, we were in late Edo Era cosplay and the ladies loved it. My mind and heart just wasn't in it though. My dad had to come home from a business trip early because he wasn't doing too well. He was taking it easy at the office and only going for half the day so he could get some rest, but the fact that he was home alone without me or at his office, working in his condition had me worried.

My worry was put on hold for a mere moment when Mori-senpai decided to stab one of the doors we had as a prop. Everyone freaked out and started talking about how few lines he gets while I got up and went over to where he was before opening the door he had stabbed to see why he did it.

"We have a trespasser," he explained when I revealed the boy on the other side of the door.

Oh my gosh! He's a tough little thug with a soft and shy side, which is why he was hiding behind the door like that! He needs a hug! Even the guy lunging forward and then falling into a dogeza while asking to be taken on as an apprentice didn't stop my urge of wanting to hug him so I waited patiently for the girls to leave before hugging and confusing the poor guy.

"What?" was all he could muster when I suddenly hugged him tightly.

"Oh my gosh, he's so adorable! Can we keep him, Tamaki-senpai?" I asked the Club President.

"What are you talking about, Tsubasa?" he shouted back at me after my request.

"I want to keep him with us forever. He'll become part of our crew, and he can never, ever leave us ever again," I responded in a casual voice.

"Tsubasa, you can't just ask someone else if you can own someone," Haruhi groaned.

"So, I have to ask him?"

"NO! YOU CAN'T OWN A PERSON!"

"But I want to... He's like a thousand times cuter than Tamaki-senpai's teddy bear. I want him to be my teddy bear!"

"YOU CAN'T OWN A HUMAN BEING!"

"But Haruhi," I whined.

"NO!"

"Fine," I mumbled before releasing the guy and looking at him. "So, what's your name?"

"It's Ritsu Kasanoda."

"Oh! Nice name! I'm Tsubasa Akiyama, class 1-A, genius and second best looking in the whole class."

"Just because we look the same doesn't mean that you can lump us together in the number one best looking spot," Hikaru and Kaoru told me together. I looked at them with a frown.

"Well, duh! Haruhi's number one, I'm number two, Kaoru is number three, and Hikaru is number four," I explained matter-of-factly, pointing at each person as they were mentioned.

"HEY!"

"What?"

"I'm better than number three!"

"I'm way better than number four! Take back what you said!"

"No way!"

"Uhhhh... so, what should I do while I wait to talk to Morinozuka-senpai?" I stopped arguing with the twins and faced our new buddy.

"Ritsu, you mind if I call you Ritsu? No? Fantastic," I shot off rapid-fire before continuing in a conversational tone while leading him to a couch to chill at. "Are you aware of what it is our club does?"

"Yes."

"Fantastic. So, you're aware that you may get hit on?"

"What?"