A Cavity Causes Pain in the Host Club

I was sitting at a table with Mori-senpai and Kyoya-senpai, who hadn't talked to me or even looked at me since Nekozawa-senpai and Kirimi-chan became close again. Honestly, his lack of scolding was starting to freak me out. I did many things that he usually got mad at me for and he didn't eve glance at me. On the bright side though, I did get away with a lot of things. However, I was afraid that he would blow up from keeping the scolding in. I sighed as I thought about what reasons Kyoya-senpai may have for not even noticing my existence at the moment.

"Now you've done it," I heard Tamaki-senpai scold. I turned in my seat and looked at Tamaki-senpai and the twins harassing Haruhi... again.

"It's done alright," Hikaru said.

"But it wasn't our fault," Kaoru said after.

"What? You idiots! You're the ones that bumped into it, right?"

"Only because Haruhi was running away."

"We wanted to have fun and dress her up in cosplay."

"So what? We cosplay all the time," Tamaki-senpai snapped at the two. Good for him for not giving in to his desire to see Haruhi dressed up.

"We weren't going with the usual Host Club cosplay," Hikaru replied.

"We wanted to see her in bunny cosplay, disguised as a girl," Kaoru continued.

"Disguised as a girl?" Haruhi questioned while I made my way towards the three idiots bugging her.

"You'd like to see it too, wouldn't you?" they asked Tamaki-senpai together. He went off into his own little world where he was imagining it when I came up beside them. I hit both twins in the back of the head before hitting Tamaki-senpai on top of his head and hugging Haruhi protectively.

"Leave her alone and stop thinking strange things," I scolded softly since Honey-senpai was taking a nap and I value my life.

"I-I wasn't! I swear I wasn't thinking anything strange! Don't be angry with me, Tsubasa," Tamaki-senpai cried.

"Pipe down. You're too loud," I snapped quietly.

"Ah! Tsubasa, why are you so angry?" he cried again.

"You're an idiot," I replied bluntly.

"You're being so mean!"

"Way to go, Tsubasa!" I glared at the twins for yelling at a time where they need to be quiet.

"Excuse me. We don't have any guests at the moment so I don't mind if you make a racket but please, be careful," Kyoya-senpai warned, though the twins and Tamaki-senpai were arguing so they didn't hear him.

"Shut up, all three of you," I snapped under my breath. "Honey-senpai is taking a nap and I don't want him to wake up... do you?" I whispered harshly after they stopped yelling. They froze and Haruhi got out of my arms.

"He's a third year and he still takes afternoon naps? Well, we're gonna have to tell him about the bunny at some point. Let's just wake him up and apologize." Haruhi took one step forward. I wrapped my arms around her again and dragged her to crouch behind a couch with Tamaki-senpai and the twins.

"Bad idea," I told her shakily.

"Why?"

"Well, it's dangerous. He's very cranky when he wakes up. Once, his family visited a U.S. military base for combat training. He slept almost the entire time due to his jet lag. A soldier woke him up and he lost it. He destroyed two whole platoons of Special Forces in no time. Since then, relations between Japan and America have been real rocky.