Love That Lasts Forever.

Hi! My name is Krystine! I am 18 years old and fresh out of highschool! I have always wanted to go to London so for the past couple years I have been saving up all of my money and I finally have enough for a trip! (With a little help from the folks of course haha) My flight leaves in a few hours so I really should start packing haha. See you later!

Ah! Finally in London! Now to my hotel. I'm standing outside the airport trying to call a cab. I was going to rent a car but then I decided that the opposites would be to hard for me to learn so I would just catch a cab when I wanted to go somewhere. I paid for all my plane tickets, and hotel rooms so I had about 700 US dollars which would be about 440 British Pounds. Enough for food, cab fare, and stuff I wanted to buy. Finally! I hope it wasn't always this hard to catch a cab.

By the time I was checked in it was about 10 at night. I had eaten on the plane so I just dropped my stuff and crashed on the bed. ~ It is now 9 AM. I get up to take a quick shower, rub my fingers through my hair, and get dressed. I don't wear make-up so I was ready in no time.

I grabbed my jacket and my bag and dashed downstairs to the lobby. I decided today I would check out Big Ben today. Once I got outside and was trying to call a cab I heard screaming girls. I looked down the street and saw a boy turn the corner, running, with about 50 girls following him. A cab pulled up and I opened the door to get in when I felt arms grab my shoulders. "Do you mind if I get a ride with you? Please?!" He looked familiar..."Oh.Um. Hop in!" We got into the car and shut and locked the doors. "Where to?" The driver asked. I looked over at the boy and he was looking to me. As if waiting for my answer. "Um. Big Ben." "Big Ben it is." He said as he pulled into the street. "I know you..." I said to the boy. He just chuckled. "I'm Zayn. Zayn Malik." "Right! From One Direction." "Ya. And you are?" "Oh right haha. My name is Krystine." "It suits you." "Haha. How so?" "Both beautiful." He replied smiling. I looked down at my feet, blushing, then out the window. "Wow. It's so beautiful here." "Isn't it? How long have you been here?" "Um. About 11 hours haha" "And how long you going to be staying?" "Um. About 2 weeks. Give or take a couple days. I want to go visit Ireland also." "Oh." He seemed sad. Weird. "Alright were here." The driver announced. "Weeeell....this is my stop." "Mind if I come? I could show you around.." "Ya. I'd Love that!" I said smiling. He grinned real big as we got out. I payed the driver then looked up and the huge clock before me. I took out my iPhone to take a picture. As soon as the click went off Zayn grabbed my phone out of my hands. "Hey! What are you doing?!" "Putting my number in your phone silly ;] " "Oh." He quickly handed it back while handing you his phone. "Now you put your number in mine." "Oh. Sorry. This is new to me." "You mean you've never exchanged numbers before?" "Not with a guy." "So you've never dated anyone before?" "Nope." "Hm." He was thinking something. "What?" "Nothing." I handed him his phone back and he grabbed my hand and led us down the street to God knows where.