Chapter 7

It was 1:30. Lou, Zayn and I had all hung out at the flat watching movies and messing around. Lou was taking us to the airport. On our way out the door, Liam, who lives next door, was on his way over. "Hey guys where you going?" "To pick up my friends from the airport." "Oh! I didn't know they were coming." "Ya. Neither did I." I grumbled back. "You wanna come?" I asked. "Oh. Um. Sure! I'd love to!" We all hopped in Lou's SUV and headed off towards the airport. We got there just at 2, just in time to hear the intercom say that the flight had been delayed and wouldn't be here for another half hour. Greeeeat. "So what are your friends like Krystine?" Liam asked me as we sat down. "Personality wise? Like me. But I am about 10x worse haha!" "Cooool." "Either of them single?" Louis asked. "Louis! But yes they are." "Nice." Half an hour later, Daisy and Rose walk through the gates with luggage. "GUUUUUYS!!!! I missed you so much!" I yelled as I ran and gave them a hug. "So. Your really dating Zayn!? Can we meet him???!!?" Daisy asked. "Yes I'd like to meet him to! Make sure your not to good for him hah!" Rose said. Rose wasn't AS dedicated to One Direction as Daisy and I were, but occasionally she listened to their music and followed a couple 1D instagrams.

This is one of the very few times I will change Point of Views(POV)...LIAMS POV~ When Krystine's friends walked through the gate I went speechless! One of them, I think her name is Rose, wow. She was gorgeous. She had long wavy brown hair and brown eyes. And the prettiest smile. I had to have her as mine! I've finally found her! I walked over to say hi with Lou. "Hi I'm Liam!" I said smiling. "Hi! I'm Rose! Nice to meet you." Gosh. Even her voice was beautiful...

LOUIS POV~ As soon as Butterfly's friend Daisy walked into view, I was mesmerized. She had beautiful curly red hair, and the bluest eyes you've ever seen. When she smiled, it lit up the whole airport. She was just perfect in my eyes. I walked over with Liam to say hi, I noticed he seemed fond of the Rose girl. "Hi I'm Lou!" "YES! I KNOW YOU! I mean.. Uh- Hi I'm Daisy!" She said, her cheeks got red as an apple, and it was beautiful. "Haha! Well I hope I get to know you...er-I mean...Welcome to London!" What? Get to know you? I could've done better than that!!!

In case your getting confused, Lou calling Krystine Butterfly is not a typo, it is just what he nicknamed her:) Back to Krystine's POV~  I was so happy to see my friends! It seemed Liam and Lou were to. I guess they were good enough for them. Actually, I can see them together now that I see them standing next to each other. Then Zayn popped up from behind grabbing me around the waist and kissing my cheek. "I was wondering where you went." I said. "Had to use the loo." "Did you wash your hands?" Liam asked. "It is possible!" As he said that he lunged for Liam and rubbed his hands all over his face. "GR! Ew! Soapy hands in my mouth!" "See! I washed them!" Then he came back to me. "Hi I'm Rose!" "And I'm Daisy!" They introduced themselves. Zayn had to stretch his hand to reach them since they were still wrapped around me. The girls just looked at me and gave me this look. "So. Don't mean to break the moment, but where are we going to be staying?" Rose asked. "Well I figured since Krystine already has a hotel room with two beds, and she is staying at Lou's, you guys could stay there. Maybe Krystine will stay there to I don't know." "Why are you staying at Louis?" "Um. Long story. How bout I stay the night at the hotel with you two, then at Lou's. Or we will decide tomorrow." "Alright." Lou said.

The boys took us to the hotel and then went to pick up Niall and Harry for their band stuff. I took the girls up to the room so they could unload. "I love your clothes! Seems like London has improved your fashion sense! HAHA!" Rose said sarcastically. "Yaaa..Zayn bought them for me." "Really?" "Yup!" "So why are you staying at Louis Tomlinson's house again?" "Daisy. You don't have to use last names. I know who your talking about. And I said it's a long story." "We have time." So then I told them everything that happened since I got here and met Zayn. "Wow. I wish I was that lucky!" Daisy said. "I think your wish has already come true." "What do you mean???" "I saw the way Lou looked at you. He was lovestruck!" "NA AH!" "YEAH-HA! Just wait till he asks you out. Probably to the carnival that is coming to town tomorrow." "How do you know?" "Trust me. I know Lou." "Okaay." The rest of the time we waited for the boys to come get us for dinner Daisy was going through her clothes to she what she was going to wear to her date tomorrow. That she hadn't been asked to. Yet :).