Chapter 10

I really had wanted to stay for dinner, but I couldn't stand being there at the same time. It was like a place of sorrow, a box that had to be shut so I could open my new life. I wasn't planning on abandoning my family and friends, I just was going to see them a lot less. It was bound to happen. Birds gotta leave the nest sometime right? Anyways, my ultrasound went well. Zayn and I asked a lot of questions. So did Harry and Lou, who insisted on coming. It was a little awkward for the doctor I think though. They said it would be about 5-6 more months before we knew the gender though. She suggested foods that I should be able to hold down, which consisted mostly of crackers and vegetables. And I don't like vegetables. Greeeeat.

"I'm going out to the pond Lou. Cya in a bit." "Kay! Bye Butterfly!" I walked down the street and around a couple corners then into the park towards the pond. I went to sit but there was another girl probably my age sitting there. "Hey. Is this seat taken?" "Nope! :)" She said. She had long wavy brown hair and bright green eyes. "Thanks! I'm Krystine:)" "Hi! I'm Kira! Wait, your Zayn Malik's girlfriend aren't you?" "Yeah I am." "I don't mean to intrude, but someone said you were, um, pregnant. Is that true? You don't have to answer if you don't want to." I laughed. "Yeah I am..." Then I made sure she wanted to hear it and told my story, "Wow." "Ya. I feel bad though." "Why?" "Niall..." "Oh! I love him! He's so cute haha" "Ya..:) He...He kept trying to steal me you could say. And I broke his heart. Right here. I told him that it was Zayn I loved. I love him too, just not the way he does me. When he found out I was pregnant, well. He won't speak to me." "Oh. I'm sorry." "Ya." "Well, I have to go. Trade numbers?" "Ya! Actually, can you meet me here tomorrow? Same time? It's nice talking to someone who hasn't experienced it right along side me.." "Ya! I'd love too! So how long have you been here?" "Almost two and a half months. You?" "Today." "Wow! I remember my first day. I met Zayn." "Wow! So you've been on an adventure from the start!" "Ya, I guess I have..." After that she got up and left, having to be somewhere.

After about and hour sitting and thinking I hear Louis plop down next to me. "Hey Butterfly, don't mean to interrupt, but you weren't answering your phone." "Oh. Sorry." "Nah don't mention it. Listen. Um. I had a question." "Ya Lou?" "This is really hard for me to keep from Daisy. And I know it's hard on Liam too. He feels like he is lying to Rose. When do you think you'll tell them? They say they're really sorry for how they treated you the other day." "Huh. I'm sorry for you guys having to keep this from them. I'm not gonna call them though. Tell you what. I will write them a letter. I can write better than I talk." "Alright." Then Harry plopped down on the other side of me. "Thought I'd find you here Krysy!" "Whatcha want Harry?" "Oh. Um. Nothing really. Just bored at home. Thought I'd see what you were up too." "Actually it's good your both here. I wanted to ask you guys a question." "What is it Butterfly?" I scooted back so I could see both of them. "I wanted to ask if you two would like to be the god-parents. :D"  "We would be honored!" Lou said. "ONLY. If I get to be the god-mother." "Harry, you both can be god-fathers." "But I want to be the god-mother..." "Alright! You can be the god-mother." "YES!"

3 Days Later~ Kira and I have become real close friends. She is actually planning on moving to London. This trip was more to scope out the area, see if she wanted to. ~ring ring~ "Hello Louis!" "Hello Butterfly! I just was calling to let you know Harry and I are planning a baby shower. I hope you don't mind we went through your phone while you slept and stole contact addresses and phone numbers. We are sending the invites with plane tickets out tomorrow." "LOUIS! I haven't told anyone but my parents and Kira! AHA! That's when I'll send the letters, I've already gotten them written up, and It will save me postage. Lou, I'm on my way don't leave yet." "Alright." Then I hung up, got all 15 of my letters, I wrote one to almost each family member if it had been one for each I would no longer have a hand. I would simply slip a letter into each designated invite and be done with it.

Tonight I'm hosting a dinner. Nothing special just because the boys and I haven't shared a meal together since that day we had a picnic at the park, where I broke Niall's heart. This time I was going to fix it. I invited Kira, I wanted to know her more before I introduced them so I waited patiently to discover that Kira was what Niall needed. I hope it would get his mind off of me. At least for a little while. I was going to make roasted chicken, a salad, mashed potatoes, and corn. I love corn. There would also be rolls. And since I'm the pregnant one, I get to eat aaaaaalll I want and no one can say a thing:D