Chapter 3

I woke up around 8-ish because my phone was going off. It was a text from Zayn. "Can't wait for today;) See you l8r." "Me either:D" I replied. Since I was awake I figured I would get ready for the day. I put on my 'Im not Normal' t-shirt and my favorite basketball shorts, it was going to be hot today. After I was dressed I got another text from Zayn, it read, "Mind if I come early?" "Nope;D" About 30 seconds later there was a knock on the door. I opened the door to see Zayn standing there. "That was quick." I said, smiling. "Couldn't wait. :)" "Come on in!"

"So how long do you think it will take for you to be ready?" Um. What? "I am ready...But I guess I can change...?" "No! No. It's just most girls-" "Well I'm not like most girls, I dare to be different. Now I am ready, are you?" I didn't want to be angry with him. This is just who I am. And I've been bugged about it before. "I wasn't trying to mean anything by it. It's just nice to see a girl dressing comfy. Most girls wear really short shorts and skimpy tank-tops and ridiculous shoes..." As he mentioned shoes I was putting on my vans skate shoes... "Well I am sorry if me wearing guys clothes puts you off." "NO! It doesn't. That's what I'm trying to say, other girls try to show off, be a barbie or whatever. Your not. You are being you. I like that. I admire that." "Oh. Well, I am sorry for overreacting. Thank you for the uh, compliment." I was surprised. I thought all guys liked the 'Barbie' look. "So those are guys clothes?" "Well the shirt is unisex and the shorts and shoes are mens, yes. 95% of my clothes are mens. The rest are undergarments." "Cool. Well then, let's go!" I grabbed my pikachu knapsack and we headed out the door.

We spent the day walking around and shopping. I actually found some girls clothes that I liked and felt comfortable in, and of course Zayn insisted on paying for them. So then I insisted on paying for our lunch. He had to do some stuff with the band so I went back to the hotel. When I got hungry I ordered dinner from room service and watched a couple movies that were on t.v. Around 10 my phone went off, text from Zayn. "Hey:) Dinner 2moro night? Get you round 7?" "Sure:)" "Great:)" I finished my current movie, took a shower, then went to bed. I was so wore out.

This morning I got an extra hour of sleep. Around Nine I got up, I was in a really good mood. I checked my phone. I had two new messages. One from my friend Rose, she was of average height, long brown hair, and very Italian. We had been friends forever. Then there was one from Daisy, I know I know my friends are flowers XD. Daisy had curly red hair, and also was of average height. We were all 18. The one from Rose read, "So how are doing?" I texted her back and said I would skype her later. Then I threw my phone on the bed and went to the bathroom. Forgetting my other message, I got dressed. I wore some of the clothes Zayn bought me yesterday. I wore a rainbow shirt with a cute cardigan over it, red toms, purple pants and my unicorn necklace. Then I checked my phone again, there was a new message from Zayn so I didn't see Daisy's. "Can't wait for tonight ;] Coming to pick you up early cause I can not stand it" "Sounds good to me. ^_^" I was expecting another knock but instead I heard someone yell "GOOD!" through the door.

I walked over to it and there Zayn was. "Hi!" He yelled. "Um. Hello. Come on in." I said. He walked in and gave me a huge hug. "Krystine, I have something to ask you." "Ya?" "I-I want to be more than friends. I like you, ALOT. Will you-" I didn't even let him finish. "YES!" I just pulled him back into a hug. Afterwards he was all happy. The my phone broke the silence. It was a reminder of a text. I walked over to the bed and Zayn followed, grabbing the remote and turning on the t.v. It was the message from Daisy. It read, "Hey! How is London girl?!? Have you seen One Direction yet?!?!" I laughed out loud at that. "What's so funny?" Zayn asked. I tossed him my phone. "Haha!" Then he started typing. Oh no. "What are you doing?" "Replying." "What?!" He gave me the phone back. The reply read,"Not only has she met them, she is dating the sexiest one;)"  "Zaaaaayn. Why'd you do thaaat." "She probably won't believe you anyways." "Actually, I don't lie. Especially not to Daisy. She is gonna believe it." "Well that's ok right. Since it's true;)" He smirked, I just rolled my eyes, plopped onto the bed, and waited for a reply. And it came. "YOUR DATING LOUIS TOMLINSON!?!?!?!!" HAHA!