Chapter 11

Okay. So dinner is on the table, Harry, Zayn, Lou, Liam and I are all here. Kira texted and said she was picking up some lemonade because I forgot drinks, and Niall texted saying he is not coming. NO. Niall! Don't you know your future girlfriend is coming? You can't just not show up! What are you thinking?!?! Instead of that <--- I sent him this, "Niall.. Come on. You have to come. It's not the same without you. PLease? For me?" I knew I shouldn't have put the 'for me' but how else could I get him to come meet Kira? Once he saw her he would forget I sent that anyways, I hope. "I'll get it!" Louis called. I guess someone knocked. "And you must be Kira!" Louis said. "Yes I am. Very nice to meet you. I probably should keep this secret, but, I am a huge fan of you guys." She said smiling, Louis just laughed. "Kira! Hi!" I said running into the room. "Hey Krystine! How's it going?" "Good!" "MMMMM Something smells delicious!" "Thanks!" I said.

After about 10 minutes Niall texted me back. "Alright love. I'll swing by. But don't expect me to stay very long." "OKAY! Yaya!" SWEET. At least he would meet her. Even if he didn't like her I tried. Then I heard the door open and shut, of course Niall wouldn't knock. ~~~ NIALL'S POV.. I texted her back, I guess I could go for a few minutes. But just for her. For Her. She doesn't understand my feelings. Oh well. I walked up the steps to Lou's and Krystines flat and stopped before opening the door. I had to force myself in. I just walked in like it was my place. Krystine came over and gave me a hug for a greeting. "Hey Niall! Glad you could make it." She said as she pulled away. It smelled amazing in there. "Wow, it smells amazing." "Thank you :]" Then something happened. Almost all my feelings for Krystine vanished into thin air when I saw her. "Niall, this is my friend Kira." Krystine said snapping me out of my trance, but once I heard her voice my feelings came rushing back. I'm afraid I will fall in love, but still love Krystine..."Hi I'm Niall!" I said a little to loud. She giggled, "Hi I'm Kira!" She had long, wavy brown hair and the brightest green eyes I had ever seen. So pretty. I want her to be mine. But I also want Krystine. I have no hope for Krystine. So I guess i'll try my chances with Kira.

Back to Krystine's POV.~~~ Niall seemed to be into Kira, and already knew Kira was into Niall. Ahh. Job well done, so far. After everyone settled down we tucked in to a delicious meal, if I do say so myself. HaHa. Everyone had seconds and I think Niall and I tied for eating the most. Course I was eating for two. I'm going to miss being able to say that XD. After we finished eating we sat around the living room getting to know each other. After a while of that we got bored so someone *cough cough Louis Tomlinson cough cough* decided it would be a great idea for truth or dare. Since I didn't want to play, he let me go first. Now I didn't want to try anything with Niall and Kira because of stuuufff.. So I chose Louis. "Tomlinson. Truth or Dare?" "Hmmm. I'm gonna have to go with. Dare!" "OK. Hmmmmm. How about. I dare you to run around the park, in your underwear, shouting "Come and get me! I'm Louis Tomlinson!" Everyone just started laughing and Lou had this scowl on his face. "You have to do it man!" Harry said poking Louis. "Hey, you wanted to play the game." I said as he took off his shirt and pants. "Yes. And Game On!" he said.

We all watched as he ran through the park in his underwear, it was quite funny. I was worried what he was going to do to me though. We got back inside and sat back down, laughing, "OK. Now it's my turn." Louis said while putting his clothes back on. "OK, Krystine. Truth or Dare?" "Truth!" "Aw fine! OK. Ummmm. Truth. Truth." He said thinking. "AHA! Ok. Truth. Krystine. What are you scared of the most?" "Like just scary? Or like phobias?" "Ummm. Just name a couple things." "Ohk. I have a phobia of talking to people over the phone, if you call I will let the phone ring, unless it is you guys. I can talk to you on the phone. Um. I HATE moths. Scared of them I guess. I'm scared of losing the ones I love. Right now, the thing I'm scared of most, is losing my baby..." I wasn't talking to anyone anymore, more like to my self. Then I noticed the room was quiet. "Don't worry love. That won't happen." Zayn said as he hugged me. "OK. My turn." Liam said. "Niall! Truth or Dare?" "Truth." "Who do you like?!" Liam wasn't really aware of the whole situation. And only Zayn knew why I invited Kira. "Um. I'd really rather not answer that question." "Nooo you have to." Liam urged. "Fine. I love Krystine." He almost shouted, but was calm. It got awkward and he just jumped up and left.

"OOK. Um. Well." Liam started. I was tearing up now. Poor Niall. It was a bad idea.  "Kryst. I'm sorry. I didn't realize-" "No it's fine. Let's just keep playing." No one  said anything. "OK. I guess I will go again. Har-Bear. Truth or Dare." "Um. Dare?" "OK. I dare you to sweet talk that wall. Flirt with it. Like a lady your trying to get yourself." "OOOOK!!!" I pulled out my phone and started recording. "Hey baby. How's it going? The names Styles. Harry Styles. How old are you? 29? Nice. Me? 18. So. Wanna come back to my place? Alright let's go." Then he started kissing the wall and we couldn't all help bursting into laughter. The game continued with several more crazy dares, one including Zayn licking whipped cream off my whole arm and shoulders. That was Harry, getting back at me for the wall thing, which I posted to twitter. "Guise! Truth or dare with my best mates! @HarryStyles sweet talking a wall xD"