Chapter 19

FEW WEEKS LATER~ The kids are doing great! I don't think they will ever not be adorable. Rose and Liam's wedding is coming up in a couple weeks! They are having it in America, that was Rose's only request. It is going to be on the beach, around sunset. I have bought, with Zayn's help, the perfect dress. I am the maid of honor but Rose said that I can pick out my own dress. Since it isn't a very formal wedding, I picked out a navy maxi dress, nice sandals, and a nice necklace. Rose's dress was a simple white knee-length wedding dress. It may have seemed simple but it looked amazing on her. And, since it was on a beach she wasn't going to be wearing shoes. I can't believe she was getting married! So. Inside all this happiness, there is sad. Louis had proposed to Daisy, we all thought she would accept. But she couldn't move to London. She said that she wasn't ready to be married. She hopes that they can still be friends. So Lou has been real bummed lately. He really loved her. So he spends pretty much all day at our house, playing with the kids. He loves them so much. He is going to be an amazing father.

Niall and Kira are back on speaking terms again also. Apparently, their fight was about having children. Niall had said he wanted children and when Kira asked why he had said something about being a better father than Zayn could be. Apparently, he still had a thing for me? But, he got better. He apologized and they are back together. I have to pack because Zayn, the kids and I are all going to America early. I am helping out with some of the planning(most done over the phone) and so I should be there the last week before to help. And I wasn't going to just leave my babies. Ben and Ty have cute little tux's and Emma has a lil dress. I guess it was a good thing Harry made me buy another diaper bag because I have to bring almost a weeks worth's of clothes for each child. And since each child goes through at least 2 outfits a day, that's a lot of clothes. We took Tyler in for his appointment he has every 2 weeks, this was his last, because he was born so small. Since they were considered 'premature' there was a chance of health issues. Luckily, Ben and Em were OK, but probably since Ty was so small, he was born with asthma. That is another reason the docs want to keep checking on him. But, this was his last visit for about another month.

On a plane, with three 2 1/2 month olds. Not the best idea. Luckily, we were on the One Direction private plane, so there wasn't really anyone to be annoyed but Zayn, Liam, Louis, and I. Louis had become sort of a nanny. It was kind of cute. Harry and Niall would be coming in about 4 days, the day before the wedding. "Please buckle your seat-belts, we are about to land." The pilot said through the intercom. We all buckled up and after about 5 minutes, were safely on the ground, getting out of the plane. We met Rose and her parents, along with my parents. Ignoring all of us, even Liam the fiance, they all ran to swoon over the babies. Even though you could tell the difference between Ty and Ben, everyone always asked. We always said 'The bigger one'. Now that we were going to be mobbed by not only my family and friends, but Rose's too, we bought them all custom shirts that had their full names on them. We all went down to a restaurant to eat and catch up, then we decided 9 was late enough and we had to put the kids away so we took my car (which my parents graciously brought over) and went to the hotel.