Chapter 6

I woke up the next morning to my phone going off, it was the notification of an unread text. I picked it up and it was a text from Zayn, though it was sent at 3 AM. It read, "Sorry love I had to go home to sleep, Lou will be there when you get up, around 3 we have band stuff but we will cross that bridge later. xx." I got up and went to the bathroom, once I got out I noticed the clothes on the bed. They were another one of the outfits Zayn had bought for me. The shirt had a teddy bear and a bunch of balloons on it, a pair of red skinny jeans, and an earbuds necklace. Along was also my bubble converse and my pikachu knap-sack. I got dressed and ran my fingers through my hair, grabbed my phone, and went to explore the flat. Immediately I found the kitchen, only because I smelled food. I walked in and found Louis at a small table for 2 or 3 people, eating breakfast. I checked my phone, 8 AM. "Morning Butterfly, how did you sleep?" "Very well,thank you. Can't believe I slept through dinner." "I think you had a lot on your plate already, pardon the pun." "Haha. So who's bed was I sleeping in?" "Oh. It was mine. Harry took his when he moved. I don't mind the couch though." "You should have put me on the couch." "Nahh."

When breakfast was finished I helped Lou clean up, after all he let me sleep in his bed. Zayn came over right as we were watching t.v. "Hey love. Sorry I had to go. Niall wanted to talk to me." He said as he walked over and sat down next to me on the sofa. "That's alright. What did he wanna talk about?" "You." when he answered his jaw tightened. "Oh." "Ya." "I was fine though. Lou kept me company. :)" I was trying to change the subject. "Actually butterfly, you kept me company." Lou said as he patted my leg and stood up. "I am going to go take a shower." "Alright Louis. Thanks again. For everything." "Nah. Don't mention it." Then Louis disappeared into his bedroom. "So what's up?" "Nothing." "Come on. What is wrong." "It's Niall." I let out a sigh. "Don't worry about Niall. He will find someone soon enough." "I hope so. So about your family and friends. I figured your family didn't know yet, but a couple of your friends knew about me. They don't know your staying yet though..." "What did you do?" "Oh nothing. Just remember we have to go to the airport around 2." He jumped off the couch and ran out the door as quick as possible. He knew I didn't want him doing that. Not that I didn't want to see my two best friends it's just a lot of money.

After a couple minutes he walked back through the door and plopped onto the couch. I had to do something to get back at him. I stood up and pulled him up with me. I wrapped my arms around his waist and nuzzled my head into his neck. "Thank you for bringing my friends here." I let out. "Anytime love." I lifted my head and looked into his eyes. He was a little taller than me so I had to stand on my toes to be at eye level. I put my face so close to his, our noses were touching. Once he started to go in for a kiss I put my feet flat and jumped back to the couch. "Aha. Veeeeeeerry clever. You will thank me later. No matter how much those first-class tickets costed." He was smirking, I could hear it. That was it. "First class tickets? Tell me your not serious." "Im not serious." "Are you lying?" "Yes." "Why would you do that?" "I believe your friends deserved the upmost comfort. And apparently those are all that's left when you buy tickets at 3 AM for a flight that leaves at 7 AM." Ugh.