Epilogue~

5 YEARS LATER~~~ Hi! Long time no see! It has been 5 years since Zayn and I were married, and now Em, Ty, and Ben are almost 6 years old! And guess what! 2 years ago, I got pregnant again! Lo and behold, twins! We now have one more daughter, Elizabeth Jane Malik, and one more son, Alexander James Malik! They are turning three in a couple weeks. Zayn wanted to try again and see if we got 1 (3 2 1 haha) But I said 5 kids should be enough for now. Maybe when these kiddos are all grown up we can adopt. Anyways. Guess whaaaat. Daisy and Liam had a baby! Yes! His name is Andrew! He will be turning 4 this year. Harry and Trin are getting married tomorrow and Niall and Kira tied the knot about 3 months after we did and they have a lovely daughter named Alice who is just about a year younger than the triplets. Louis, never ever fell out of love for Daisy. Luckily for him, neither did she. Turns out she couldn't stand to be away from him, so far and so long. But she never did stop loving him. One day he tried a last attempt. If he didn't get her back then he would give up. 3 years ago (I know it took him FOREVER) he flew back to America and went with a guitar to her apartment. Most of those couple years he had Niall teach him to play guitar. When she opened the door he started playing and singing Westlife's I wanna grow old with you. (listen or read lyrics) She jumped into his arms and are getting hitched in a couple months!!

Ya. The kids are amazing. Even though I wouldn't have done it, I am glad someone spiked my drink at the bar that one night. Weird huh? Well, since we have three boys and two girls, we needed a few more rooms than we thought...so this summer we bought the empty lot next to us, and expanded our house to 6 bedrooms, and 3 1/2 baths. Because when the two other butts start using the toilet, we are going to need the extra one and a half haha.

11 YEARS LATER~~~ GR. WHY DID SOMEONE SPIKE MY DRINK AT THE BAR THAT ONE NIGHT???? A 19 YEAR OLD GIRL HAVING KIDS? WHAT WERE THEY THINKING?!?! I mean don't get me wrong, I LOVE my kids. But 3 17-year-olds, 2 14-year-olds, and (Zayn got his wish) one 11 year old (Daisy Rose Malik) is too much to handle! Guess what? Ben is dating someone! So is Emma! My little kids all grown up :'( Guess WHO? Emma is dating the handsome (yet a little young(two years) but hey, it's young love) ANDREW! Yes! Emma, Zayn and I's daughter is dating Andrew, Liam and Rose's son. WHO KNEW? Haha And Benjamin is dating Niall and Kira's (only child) daughter, Alice! They grow up so fast. *le sigh*

3 YEARS LATER~~ You'll never guess where I am standing right now. Well, sitting actually. At my son and daughters double wedding. Ben is marrying sweet Alice, and Emma is marrying Andrew. All the other kids are single, except for Tyler. Tyler is engaged to Ed Sheeran's daughter Melissa, who is the same age. They are getting married in December, a few months from now. "I know pronounce you Mr. and Mrs. Payne, and Mr. and Mrs. Malik!" the pastor announced as the children all kissed and I wiped a tear from my eye. BACK HOME. All the kids are out, probably with their friends. Zayn and I are 37 almost 38. To young to be grandparents. But, that's what you get for falling in love and having children so young. "Hey Mr.Malik." I said as we walked through the door."Yes, Mrs. Malik?" he replied. "I love you. I remember that first day..." I said as I remembered but was stopped when Zayn kissed me. "I still love you more!" He said. In a month we are going to Paris to visit again, every 6 months we do something, travel somewhere. And soon, Paris!