Chapter 5

I gave Louis a hug then I heard Zayn plop down next to me. "Whatcha guys doing?" he asked. "Just talking..." I said. "About whaaaat?" "Her staying." "Oh. You decided?" "Yeah. I think I have." "So what are you going to do?" "I'm going to stay with Lou. Maybe get a job haha." "Why stay with Louis?" "Because Zayn, Niall shares your flat, and I don't want that to get awkward." "Then Niall can move with Louis." "No Zayn. It's no big deal." "It is to me." And with that he got up and left. "He'll get over it." Louis said as he watched Zayn walk away. Me, I pulled my knees to my chest and buried my face, turning into a ball. "Maybe I should just go home." I said into my knees. "No love. I think you truly belong here. I haven't seen Zayn this happy in a long time. You know, since you two met, he hasn't smoked? It's been what, four days? If you leave, he will get worse, I think we all would." "Thanks Lou. Thanks for letting me stay with you also." "No problem." We stayed sitting there for a while, until I fell asleep.

When I woke up I was being carried. "Lou what are you doing?!" Zayn sounded upset. "She fell asleep, I was just bringing her back." "Oh." "You want her?" "Ya...Er. No. You should take her back to your place so she can see what it's like. Get used to things." "Alright." "Get used to things? What are you talking about?" Niall asked. "Tell you later." Zayn told him. I felt Lou buckle me into his car and take off. About five minutes later he was pulling me out and carrying me to a room. I was put on a bed and covered up. "Rest well, butterfly." I was half awake but I fell right back to sleep. I was so tired from running. I woke up to Zayn sitting next to me, humming Gotta be you. I yawned and looked up at him. He was tracing lines on my arm. "Good uhhh, Afternoon." I said. "More like night. It is 5 o'clock." "Oh. I must've been tired." "Yup." he said, popping the 'P'. "What's wrong?" "Why do you want to stay with Lou?" "Because I don't want to start anything...Or make things worse. I already broke Niall's heart." "How..." "I was talking to Louis, about how you love all the boys, but you have a special place and love for one boy. And I said Niall couldn't share that space with you. Ever. And, he was- he was behind us so he heard that and he ran away." I was tearing up now. I didn't mean to hurt him. Maybe it would be better if I just left. "Sh. It's ok." Then, I fell back asleep.