Chapter 16

"Ready?" Zayn asked when we had finished cleaning up breakfast. "Um. Ya I guess." "OK. Louis the movers were gonna come and get some boxes after they hit Niall's. Should we be here or do you got it?" "I got it. You have furniture being delivered in like 20 minutes though don't you?" I checked my phone. "Oh ya, babe we gotta go." "Alright.." I went and gave Louis a hug. "Your moving around the corner, not the world." "I know. I'm just gonna miss this." I said gesturing to the house. "I know. Tell you what. Keep your key, you can visit whenever you want. It is still half yours." "Thanks Lou." After that Zayn and I went and walked to our house. The furniture people came and helped us put everything in the right spot. After a few hours everything was set-up, sheets on the bed(s). I still wasn't comfortable sleeping with Zayn every night since we weren't married, so he would be sleeping on the couch, which had a pull out bed. But he would only sleep on it a couple times because I did not like being alone in a new house. I was finally pooped out so I went and took a nap whilst Zayn set up the t.v's and computers.

I woke up at about 7 PM to what smelled like Chinese take-out. I got up and went downstairs to the boys all gathered around the table(minus Niall, on another date apparently ;D) eating Chinese. "Hey babe! Come eat. I would have woken you but you were so tired." "That's ok!" I said as I made a plate and sat down to eat. "So have you two chosen a name yet?" Louis asked casually. "Actually, no. We haven't.." I said. "Oh." "We will have to do that later tonight or tomorrow." Zayn said. Of course. The baby was due in less than 10 weeks. And we don't even have a name yet! Been so busy with everything else I just forgot I guess. When everyone was done eating we went and watched the first 3 Harry Potter's and then we watched Wild Target. By then it was 4 AM. Baby names were out of the question. We said goodbye to the boys and I headed upstairs dragging Zayn with me. I don't think I was awake enough to worry but he was just in case. Plus he is too tired to pull out the couch. I laid down and immediately fell asleep.

I woke again to the smell of food. It was about 10 in the morning and I smelled a delicious breakfast. I start to get up but then I hear Zayn coming up the stairs and down the hall, the smell coming with him. He walks in the room with a tray of breakfast. "MMMMMM. Breakfast in bed?" I asked, way too happy. "Yes my love. I thought you deserved it." "Why thank you." "So what were you thinking of names. I can't think of any name that would match the amazing awesome-ness of this child." "Hahahaha. I had a couple names in mind but one is really sticking." "Well what is it?" "Well. Since Har and Lou are the godparents. And My best friends. I wanted a little of them in there." "Uh-huuuuh..." "But only Lou fit." "So what's the name?" "Benjamin-William Malik." I said. It sounded so much better out loud. "Benjamin-William Malik." Zayn repeated to himself over and over again. "I love it." He finally said. "We will just have Edward be the second boys middle name!" He said laughing. "I know right? Haha. So is it settled? Benjamin-William Malik?" "Benjamin-William Malik. It's settled." After that we chowed down on the breakfast because there was too much there just for me