Chapter 15

After the party I went back to Zayn's because I wouldn't be able to sleep at my flat, nobody was leaving haha. "Looks like Niall is closer to Kira..." Zayn said. "Ya...I suppose. But he still hasn't asked her out yet has he?" "I don't think so.." After that it was a quiet walk to the flat. When we got there we went straight to bed. It had been a long night. But the next couple weeks were still full of congratulations. Today was the day we got the keys to the house. Zayn and I were so happy, so was Lou. We had told him and Harry that as soon as we got keys we would decorate the nursery. So after the realtor left both boys and Liam walked up with paint, decorations, and everything else, with the furniture we bought being delivered all put together in about 5 hours. It was 9AM now, and the first thing to do was paint.

Ah. All done. It is now 5 PM. The furniture people arrived about an hour an a half late because they first, left without the furniture in the truck, and second because they couldn't find the house. But now, it's perfect. It doesn't quite all go together, but I figure the walls he won't outgrow for a while and the crib and everything else he will. The walls a a charcoal black, with skinny trees and bright blue birds. It is prettier than it sounds. A nice blue reclining chair, for the adults of course, the crib was jet black with lion king sheets, blankets, everything. There was a little nightstand that cam with the crib, also jet black, and a lion king lamp. Then there was little stuffed lion king characters everywhere. He was going to love it. Then we got a semi-traditional baby bassinet that was blue and would actually be in the living room, but for now it was in here. After all was done the boys and I went out to dinner. We invited Niall, but it seems as if Niall is on a date with Kira, ;D FINALLYYY

Zayn went back to his flat to pack up his stuff and I went back to Lou and I's flat. I had delayed my packing so much Lou had to help me. "Butterfly, why didn't you do this earlier?!" He asked. "I don't know Lou. I think I don't want to leave. It's going to be so weird not living with you!" "Ah Butterfly, It's ok. If it'll help, I can come over every morning before you get up and eat cereal and say good morning..." "Aw. Thanks Louis. That'd be amazing! haha" "Don't worry, we will all be there probably all day everyday. It's a nice house with a pool. I'm sure after about a week you'll be begging us to leave." "haha I doubt it Lou. If I do it will be because of hormones, don't take it personal haha!" After that we buckled down and got all my stuff packed by about 7 AM. "I'm gonna make some breakfast. You want some or are you gonna sleep. I feel so energetic right now." "Me too. I'd LOVE some food." I made heaps of bacon, eggs, potatoes and toast with some tea. Zayn ended up coming over there and he was able to eat some there was so much.