Chapter 13

There was Lion King plates, napkins, decorations! Then there was the cake! It was a small, two-tiered cake, but it was so Lion King! I loved it! "You guys! This is amazing! Thank you SO much. It is absolutely beautiful." "Your welcome:}" Louis said. "We all kinda bought you a gift also.." Niall said. "Aren't the gifts for later?" "This isn't a gift for the baby." Harry said. "Oh." The Louis walked up and put a necklace on me. It was silver wire, all wrapped around to look like a nest, then there was a blue pearl in the center. Attached was a piece of stamped silver that read 'Mommy Bird'. "You guys. Thank you. It's beautiful. Your gonna make me cry, stupid hormones!" I said as I wiped tears from my eye. "Anything for my little bird." Zayn said. "Alright, well, we have to go pick everyone up now, c'mon Zayn!" Liam said as he headed out the door. Zayn gave me a hug and kissed my forehead, then left. "Excited?" Louis asked. "Meh. For all this trouble though, it better be a boy!" "Right? But if not we can always throw another party. I like parties ;)" Harry said.

When everyone got there I was asked all the questions I avoided over the phone and was bombarded with hugs and 'It's alright.'s 'It's not your fault.'s and 'Everything will be fine.'s. But I noticed not all family members liked Zayn. Oh well. Lou and Li were happy to see Rose and Daisy again. They were the first ones through the door. All they said was, "Were sorry Krystine. We don't know what your going through, we are just worried about you." Mhm. "That's OK guys, I'm hormone crazed right now so I probably am not handling things well." We hugged and they went off for food. After a few games and prizes being passed out Louis and Harry yelled "PRESENTS!" At the same time. {Keep in mind this baby is due in December, I don't think I specified that before :) } I sat down and was handed presents, of course the first ones were Harry's and Lou's. Harry's gift was 2 sweaters, one said 'My Dad is Cool' the other said 'I love my mommy'. Then there were two jackets, one was a zebra hoodie, and a pair of hightop shoes.

Louis gift was three pairs of baby TOMS, a pair of TOMS Botas. Then there were red jeans, pair of pants and braces, and two striped shirts. Apparently, I was going to have a little Lou around haha. Then it was Niall's gift, there was a blue beanie with a puff ball on top, a green polo, and a long-sleeve gray shirt that had a union jack guitar on it. My parents got a a rocking chair and a baby bath, Liam got a Woody outfit, a lion king shirt, a tigger outfit, a tigger jacket, and a mickey mouse coat. Kira got four christmas-y onsies, and Daisy and Rose got a ton of bottles and a diaper bag. Then there was some presents from everyone else that mostly consisted of diapers. After that we had cake and visited some more. After a while everyone went to the hotel and got some rest. Then it was just the boys, Kira and I. The boys and I kept shoving Niall to talk to Kira but he refused. Daaaaaarn.