Chapter One

Louis' POV

***

Louis was drunk, tired, and ecstatic.

He had gone out with his best friend, Zayn, to cheer Zayn up about some small crush on one guy or another. His name was on the tip of Louis' tongue but he was too drunk to remember. His advice for Zayn was get a little drunk, maybe hook up with someone, then debate whether it would be worth it to ask Mr. Crush out.

Although right now, Zayn was nursing a beer and forlornly looking at the couples dancing, dreaming about being in Mr. Crush's arms.

Louis, on the other hand, was 3 shots and a vodka soda in and had decided to have some fun. He ducked around the club, dodging flailing limbs and unwanted girls. He didn't think they would appreciate him saying he'd rather do their boyfriends. Finally Louis managed to swipe a blunt from an obviously high man at the bar. Pulling out a lighter, he dragged Zayn outside the club to make use of the joint before the man realised. Zayn was a bit more sober than Louis, so he took the joint and wouldn't give it to Louis until he drank two bottles of water. After the water Louis was a bit less tipsy, and they shared a smoke.

They both wanted to talk a walk and clear their heads a bit, although with the potent mix of alcohol and weed it didn't do much. In each other's company, neither found the need to talk as they stared up at the full moon lighting the sky. As the two friends were skipping back to their dorm rooms, Louis crashed into a tall man. "Oops!" exclaimed the man in a deep voice. "Hi!" Louis chirped in response, but before he could talk to the stranger, Louis and Zayn had been left at their doorstep.

When Louis turned to watch him walk away, he saw that the, so far attractive, man was wearing a blue jumper, with a collared shirt underneath and, most surprisingly, a string of pearls around his neck. With curly-ish hair and a body like that, the guy could be a model.

"Hmm" Louis thought, "Hope I get to see Mr. Pearly around somewhere". That was the last thing going through Louis' head before he collapsed drunk on top of his sofa.

***

Okay! So first lyric of the song DONE. This is really fun. If you have ideas message me. Have an AMAZING day and give someone affection. (hug, kiss, whatever ur comfortable with) :)

(send me your larry art, I don't make them quick enough for one header every chapter)

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki