Chapter Twelve

I love his jacket in this header <3

Harry's POV

***

Harry was pulling the coffee table into place as Liam and Niall bickered.

They all had just put the sofa down and Liam already wanted to move it. His arms were aching from moving everything around.

Right before they rearranged the living room, each of the boys had gone to their rooms and set it up how they wanted.

Harry's room was pretty much fine, he just needed to move the bed a bit. There was a door leading into the bathroom, which connected with Louis' room.

Originally, Liam was going to be in his room, but they switched so Liam could share with Zayn. Only for that reason, not because Harry wanted to share with Louis. Totally. Just a small crush.

Harry shook himself out of his thoughts. He went back to his room, to plan out what other changes to make.

The walls could use a fresh coat of paint. All the boys had the same washed out brown color, so Harry was going to change it to a blue. He had the option of two, but he was leaning towards the lighter one. Niall would probably choose the dark color.

Harry changed out of his skinnies, into sweats and an oversized jumper. The jumper was orange and was his favorite one in his collection.

When he heard voices in the living room, he made his way out. Zayn suggested staying in today and going out tomorrow, then Liam volunteered the pool. They all agreed to leave at 12:30 the next day.

Niall chose his favorite movie, This Is Us, and the boys relaxed on the couch. At the end of the movie, Louis and Harry were the only ones remaining.

"I'm going to sleep" Harry said. Louis switched off the movie and walked with him. Harry was exhausted and just wanted to collapse into bed. He opened his door and said goodnight to Louis.

"Loubear?" Louis laughed.

Loubear? Oh my god, had he said that out loud? Great, any tiny, abysmal chance of Louis liking him was gone. He slammed the door shut immediately and crawled into bed, cursing himself for being so awkward.

The next day, Harry woke up early enough to make pancakes for everyone. He set out syrup and fruit, if anyone wanted, then made himself a coffee. When he came back from changing, most of the food was gone.

Suddenly, someone crashed into him. "Woah" he said, before realising it was Louis. "Sorry, just sleepy" Lou mumbled.

"Although... If I remember right, you said something when you were sleepy last night" he smirked.

Fuck, he remembered. Divert the conversation! Harry stuttered out something about tea and getting ready. Great job, me.

"Alright, sweetheart" Louis purred. Sweetheart?!

The tall boy ran out of the room before he melted, hearing Louis' laughs behind him. He stayed in his bedroom until they went to the pool.

The five boys strolled down to the pool, that was surprisingly deserted. Shirts were taken off and Harry was star struck.

Louis looked absolutely amazing, covered in tattoos. Harry knew Louis had tattoos, but to see them. It was like a sketchbook on his body. Wow.

"Shit! It's cold." Niall snapped Harry out of his trance. He hoped no one saw him gaping. Especially not Louis. Zayn would be bad too. Niall or Liam probably wouldn't care too much.

"I think I'll sit poolside and enjoy the cocktails" Liam announced. Niall and Zayn quickly agreed with him, though Harry wasn't sure. Louis was dying to get in and begged Harry to join him.

It would be cold, but Louis was so cute when he was desperate. When Louis cannonballed in, the other boy dove to join him.

The two of them chased and splashed each other till Harry's lips turned blue. At that point, even Louis agreed they should get out. The five shuffled back to the apartment, where Louis and Harry took long, warm showers. He got out of the shower to fresh takeaway, courtesy of Zayn. They ate quickly and Harry had never been happier.

***

Hi! Liked it?

So my friend was being weird and poking, so I said 'you need to CALM down. you need to stop that RIGHT NOW' and they were just like why do you say that so much coz I say that a lot. I was just like... idk because they wouldn't get it. Also, my dad saw the 1D/solo quote stickers I made and was like 'gay vodka??????'. Anyway, have a spectacular day, quote one of the boys in an everyday conversation, and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures.

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki