Truly Madly Deeply

Harry had just had the most irritating, infuriating, tiring day.

So. Many. Constant. Demands. He just needed to have a break from everyone. Thanks to Simon, the head of the art museum where he worked.

After graduating, Louis and Harry decided they didn't want to have jobs where they traveled a lot and would be away from each other. That's why the lovebirds moved to London, Louis getting a job at the local public school teaching sports and Harry at the art museum.

They bought a decent sized apartment, because the museum paid quite a sum. Usually when Harry comes home, he has some funny story about a group of kids on a school trip or something, but every so often the job will suck the energy out of him.

During these times is when Louis takes it upon himself to pamper Harry. So when Harry comes home with a grimace, Louis immediately calls in his favorite take out and puts on Gogglebox. He sat behind Harry, spooning him as they watched. He massaged his boyfriend's tense shoulders and pressed kisses on his back.

"Hey babe? Do you wanna talk about work today?" Louis asked tentatively. "Um...." Harry hesitated. Louis pushed, "It might make you feel better darling!" "No, okay! No!" Harry burst, "I just want to be alone right now Louis! Please give me space!" he cried.

"Oh. Um. Okay. I'll go take a shower then." Louis walked away confused and a bit hurt.

God, Harry had fucked up. He needed space, but Lou didn't know that, he was just trying to be nice. Okay, Harry would apologize when they lay in bed.

Half an hour later, Harry couldn't hear the running water anymore, so he assumed Louis was out. After showering and brushing his teeth, he lay down next to Louis. Only to find Louis wasn't there.

"Lou? Lou!" he called, finally finding the boy asleep in the guest room. It makes his heart break a little that Louis took his exclamation so seriously. Harry slept in his own bed that night, but worked on a surprise to make it up to Lou.

The next morning, the tall boy shuffled out of his room to go make pancakes. Ever since he told Louis why exactly he had ignored the two boys on that fateful night in college, Louis' favorite breakfast had been pancakes.

Plain, with whipped cream and strawberries.

Harry put it on a tray with some granola and a cup of coffee. Carefully carrying it to the guest room, he put it next to Louis and picked up his guitar, kissing his boyfriend to wake Lou up.

"Mmph. What Hazza?" the small boy groaned.

Am I asleep, am I awake, or somewhere in between?
I can't believe that you are here and lying next to me
Or did I dream that we were perfectly entwined?
Like branches on a tree, or twigs caught on a vine?

Like all those days and weeks and months I tried to steal a kiss
And all those sleepless nights and daydreams where I pictured this,
I'm just the underdog who finally got the guy
And I am not ashamed to say it, I'm not shy

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you
In love with you

Should I put coffee and granola on a tray in bed
And wake you up with all the words that I still haven't said?
And tender touches, just to show you how I feel
Or should I act so cool like it was no big deal?

Wish I could freeze this moment in a frame and stay like this
I'll put this day back on replay and keep reliving it
'Cause here's the tragic truth if you don't feel the same
My heart would fall apart if someone said your name

And truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy, deeply in love with you

I hope I'm not a casualty,
Hope you won't get up and leave
Might not mean that much to you
But to me it's everything, everything

Truly, madly, deeply, I am
Foolishly, completely falling
And somehow you kicked all my walls in
So baby, say you'll always keep me
Truly, madly, crazy deeply in love with you,
In love with you
In love with you
With you, oh

Harry finished off the song he had worked on the whole night to make it up to his perfect boyfriend.

Louis teared up, "Oh Harry, of course, you just had a bad day. I get it. I just didn't realize." He sat up to pull his wonderful boyfriend into a hug, both mumbling sweet nothings into each other's ears.

"I'm sorry Loubear, I'll tell you more normally next time." Harry apologized yet again. "Course darling. Now feed me." Louis beamed, then hung his mouth open.

(Very suggestively, if Harry may add)

***

Heyo, new one shot, i love it

so........... instagram is down....... yay
did any of you read through the lyrics? catch the change???

I haven't slept in 30 hours coz i stayed up the whole night watching 5SOS interviews so..... feeling abso-fucking-lutely terrible and i have singing class today (i like it but i have a headache:( ) BUT the four of them gave me mad serotonin so :) :)

I have some questions....

Tag a writer you really really love
Latest you've ever stayed up on a school night
Song u think is about larry, but isn't widely acknowledged (mine's tmd)

Instagram: sunshinytemptress
Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki