Chapter Eleven

Louis looks so cute :)

Louis' POV

***

"Oh my god. Finally" Niall flopped on the couch.

"Are you sure we shouldn't move the sofa to the other side o-" Liam was cut off by Harry, "Li, I swear to god I will hurt you."

"Okay, fine." Liam conceded, making Zayn sigh in relief.

The boys had moved all their stuff in and arranged the rooms how they wanted it. The other four didn't care too much about the furniture, but Liam was very particular. Like had-gotten-them-to-move-the-sofa-four-times' particular.

Louis loved his new room. The twin bed was pressed up against the wall with the window and he had a bigger closet than he did before. Harry's room was connected through the bathroom, with two sinks and a big glass shower.

Liam and Zayn's rooms were across from his. Niall's room was in between theirs, at the end of the hallway.

The only thing Louis didn't like was his wall color. It was brown and faded and Louis hated it. Luckily, the boys were allowed to repaint the walls a few certain colors, as long as they paid for it. He was planning on green, for some reason. It just spoke to him? Anyway.

Louis jogged back out to the kitchen to make some tea. Niall was eating grapes with hummus.

A/N: Actually grapes and hummus are great together. Try it

At the other boy's weird look, he said "Hey don't knock it till you try it." Okay...regardless.

"D'ya know where the others are?" "Liam and Harry are in their rooms, Zayn's in the living room." Niall responded. Louis walked out with his drink and sat down next to Zayn. Niall walked in next with a plate of cheese. Honestly how much could this boy eat?

Liam arrived next, Harry padding in a few minutes later. God, Harry was cute, with his sweater paws and baggy sweats. Louis wondered what size clothes had to be to be big for the giant they called Harry. He, himself, was a small. Wasn't proud of it, but he deals with it.

"I think we're all tired today, but want to do something tomorrow?" Zayn said with a yawn. All of them thought for a minute, before Liam piped up "We could check out the pool?"

The rest of the boys agreed with him.

They put on some movie called It's Us or something, but no one paid too much attention. Each of the boys drifted off to their rooms until it was just Louis and Harry.

"I'm going to sleep" Harry stated. "I think I'll turn in too" Louis switched off the T.V.

They walked down the hall and, just before going into his room, Harry sleepily said "Goodnight Loubear". "Loubear?" Louis smirked. The younger boy's face turned bright red and he shut the door quickly.

Loubear. He loved Harry's new nickname for him. Only because it was sweet. Harry was straight. Straight.

The next day, Louis got up earlier than he usually would, Well, he didn't drink his body weight in beer like he usually would, either. He and Zayn often went to clubs on Saturday nights.

He rolled out of bed and stumbled into the kitchen. Or more accurately, into Harry. "Woah" the tall boy exclaimed.

"Sorry, just sleepy" Louis apologized, "Although, if I remember, you said something when you were sleepy yesterday." he laughed.

His eyes widened as realization dawned on Harry. His face flamed red again, when Louis grinned cheekily. "Um- well- there's tea and- uh- you should probably get ready. We're leaving in half an h-hour." Harry stuttered.

"Alright sweetheart" the short boy winked.

Mr. Curly Pearly all but ran out of the room and left Louis quite pleased with himself. He got ready with knee-length swim trunks and a dry shirt to take off. The boys regrouped outside and ambled down to the pool.

Once there, they all pulled off their shirts.

Louis saw Zayn watch Liam, so elbowed him "Take a picture, it'll last longer." "Oi, shut it you menace" he retorted.

Louis spun around, but stopped when his eyes landed on Harry. Damn, he had a lot of tattoos. A butterfly on his abdomen, 'You Booze You Lose' with a bottle on his arm. It made him even hotter. "Take a picture, it'll last longer" Zayn smirked.

"I appreciated the male form" Louis responded. Zayn snorted and went to join Niall by the pool.

"Shit! It's cold" Niall yelped. After they all dipped their toes in, Liam, Zayn and Niall decided to sit poolside, drink alcohol, and chat.

Harry was still on the fence, so Louis pleaded with him to go in. "Please, Harry! It's not that bad. I'll go in first." the blue-eyed boy wheedled.

Harry hesitantly agreed "But you have to go in first" Louis leapt into the freezing pool, with Harry following in suit.

They swam around, splashing each other till they couldn't take.

"Okay, you're getting blue now. Maybe we should get out" Louis suggested. Harry obviously agreed and scrambled out.

"Realised you shouldn't have swum?" Liam said in a fake-condescended tone, looking over his sunglasses.

The boys quickly walked back to their apartment to let the two soaking boys shower. Harry used Liam and Zayn's, while Louis used his and Harry's.

They both emerged dressed in comfy lounge clothes. The other three had gotten take-away that was quickly finished by five starving boys.

If everyday was like this, Louis thought he could live here forever.

***

THIS was a long chapter. Liked it?

I think someone should make a movie about like Larry, but change the names and extremely identifiable traits. Then only larries/people who know a lot about larry would know what it's based on. It could be called... I have no idea. You comment what you think it should be called. Anyway, have an exquisite day, drink some water, and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures.

(this is few months later.... IT SHOULD BE CALLED ALWAYS IN MY HEART!!!)

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki