Chapter Eight

Hi! Just wanted to say this... (this was written in 2021 if their fashion sense changes)

Harry: 2013 Harry with current fashion sense
Louis: 2020 Louis with current fashion sense
Liam: 2017 Liam with current fashion sense
Zayn: 2012 Zayn with current fashion sense
Niall: 2014-15 Niall with current fashion sense

***

Harry's POV

***

To say the boys were nervous was an understatement. Liam had tried on his entire closet and half of Niall's.

Harry was mentally preparing himself for awkward hellos and uncomfortable silences.

Niall was the most calm, being excited about going over, but laughing at the other two freaking out.

Liam finally pulled out a white shirt and black jeans, with a blue jacket on top. Niall was just going to stay in his clothes from the day and Harry wore a white shirt, brown pants, and an unbuttoned, half-sleeved, yellow and white shirt over it.

They showed up at the door and was opened by a smiling, brown haired boy. He said hi and pointed them to the common room. Niall went in first and, when he called them in, the other two stepped inside.

There were a few couches, a TV, and some tables, simple, but effective.

Harry said hi to their hosts, but Louis gaze lingered on him. "Hey! You're Mr. C- the guy I bumped into!" he said suddenly.

Harry was shocked he remembered. "U-um. Yeah, sorry about that." God, why was he so awkward. Louis appeared to have told Zayn about bumping into him while they were apparently high. Liam and Niall gave him looks that were surprised and a little hurt.

Harry understood, it was just a busy night and while making pancakes he had forgotten about his little encounter with the popular boy.

All five of them unanimously chose to watch To All The Boys I've Loved Before. An hour or so in, Louis got up to get the pizza they ordered. "Ew. Mushrooms. Why did we get those?" Zayn exclaimed.

Well that was one thing Liam and Zayn agreed on. Harry loved the vegetable and Niall would eat almost anything, so Liam was alone until now. Everyone took a slice and they sunk back into the movie.

When it ended, Harry checked the time. Damn, it was late. They had to get back to their dorm to finish their work and sleep.

Zayn suggested they hang out again tomorrow. Harry was excited to get to know the boys, especially Louis.

Liam, Niall, and Harry started the walk back to their dorm. "He's really nice. And he hates mushrooms!" Liam rambled about Zayn.

"Harry?" Niall asked, "Why didn't you tell us about meeting them before." Harry responded, "Oh my god, I'm so sorry. I was rushing home to make pancakes and I just forgot."

"S'okay" Liam said and the boys arrived at their dorm. "See you tomorrow" Niall said. "Yeah while we're dragging you out of bed," Harry retorted and closed his door.

"I might really have some new friends" he thought and fell asleep.

***

Hey! Liked the chapter? I REALLY LOVE the header I made. It's one of my favorites

So no real story today, just I met my friends today, and they both REALLY like Taylor Swift (I do too) and one of them basically only listen to her. We were going through her playlist and like half of it is Harry Styles/1D! I'm turning people and my obsession will spread. But she likes the music, not them like as people. Anyway, have a beautiful day, comment a short story about yourself, and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures. TPWK

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki