Chapter Fifteen

Louis' POV

***

Louis got up and stretched his back. He had fallen asleep on Zayn's arm and was sore.

After blinking a few times, his eyes focused on Harry. He was adorable, snuggling with a pillow, curls everywhere.

Fondly shaking his head, Louis went to the kitchen and made tea.

He, reluctantly, put out milk and sugar for the others. Honestly! Disrespecting the flag those three, Niall was Irish so he just had bad taste.

Liam shuffled into the kitchen, running his hands through his hair. "Morning Lou" he greeted the other boy.

"Morning" Louis handed him a cup of tea.

Liam sat down and started "Can I talk to you about something?". "Of course" the short boy stood across the island.

"Do you... do you like Harry?"

What! Was he that obvious? Was Liam laughing at him? Did Harry know? Oh God.  He was going to have to move. get a new life. America was quite nice. Not California, with their avocados and trends, ugh. Pay attention! Liam's question.

Now it was to late to deny it normally.

"Yeah, I do" Louis admitted, "I know he's straight."

"What?" Liam cackled, "Harry? Straight? Yeah, and Niall hates ducks."

"Does he?" Louis was confused. 

"I LOVE DUCKS" Niall bellowed from the other room.

Ah, okay.

"Thank you Niall" he sassed back.

Liam was still laughing. "Harry's bi."

So Louis had a chance. Actually, it was Harry. He was literally perfect, he probably wouldn't date Louis.

"You should ask him out." Liam informed him, "He'd probably say yes."

Okay, that's good. "Umm. Maybe" he responded. Hey, it was scary. He liked Harry more than he had ever liked anyone before. And Liam said probably.

"Alrighty boys! I've decided to paint my room." Niall skipped in, dragging the other two beside him.

"He woke us up by screaming about ducks. Ducks." Harry grumbled. Zayn was looking like he wanted to kill the Irish boy, so Louis quickly passed out the tea to distract him.

They all woke up a bit more and Niall continued, "I was thinking dark blue. With a red trim?" "Wow Ni," Harry teased cheekily, "With your white furniture, you would think you're making the British flag." "What! No! No red! Ireland! I need a Guinness."

"Relax." Liam said with a glare at Harry, "If you drop the red trim it'll be, like, navy and ships and stuff."

That calmed Niall down. All the boys went to have showers, while Niall got his paint. Two hours later, Niall was distracted by an ice cream stand, they were all in the bedroom at the end of the hall.

It was prepped for painting. Harry and Liam started methodically painting the left wall.

Louis was bored. "Step back boys, we're doing this the Tommo way."

He accidentally dropped the roller in paint, making it splatter everywhere. "Louis, you idiot" Zayn sighed.

The boys quickly bounced back, finishing the room by 8:00 that evening. "So Niall, you sleep on the couch for a few nights, while this is drying, and you're good." Liam told him.

The rest of the weekend flew by.

Soon it was Monday. Mondays always made Harry a bit groggier than usual. He curled up next to Lou on the sofa.

Louis fooked on fondly.

He wanted all of Harry's dreary Mondays.

Wait, what? He had to ask Harry out first and Harry had to say yes.

Okay. Okay, he was going to do this.

"Hey Haz?"

Harry made a noise Louis took to signify acknowledgement.

"Would you maybe want to go out to that restaurant with me. What's it called? Brasserie Vashappenin." Louis held his breath. Harry was quiet for a minute. So no.

"Yeah, of course I would."

What? Harry said yes!

"Okay, want to go on Friday night?"

Harry agreed and went to his room to get ready for class. Louis was elated. Friday couldn't come fast enough.

***

Hey!! Liked the chapter?

I'M REALLY REALLY EXCITED AND HAPPY AND THRILLED AND JUBILATED BECAUSE I'M GETTING LOUIS' NEW SUMMER MERCH!!!!!!!! I CAN'T GO TO HIS CONCERT (free or not) BUT I'M CRAZY EXCITED TO GET IT. Anygays, have a superb day, eat a fruit Harry has mentioned in a song/named a song after, and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures.

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki