Chapter 3

Louis' POV

***

"Fucking hell!" was the first thing Louis woke up to on Saturday morning, along with Zayn sitting on top of him. "Damn didn't realise you were here" the second boy apologized, before curling up on the recliner.

Louis shot up and immediately felt a pounding in his head. Dammit, he hadn't wanted to spend the day nursing a hangover. The blue-eyed boy popped an Aspirin in his mouth and tried to remember what happened last night. There was weed and alcohol. A lot of alcohol. Which was probably what prompted him to steal the weed, cause he sure as hell didn't get it while sober.

The boys decided to go for a walk, clear their heads.

He suddenly remembered bumping into a stranger.  An oddly, attractively dressed stranger with a captivatingly deep voice. Louis was sure he would have known the boy if he had seen him around, so they probably didn't have many, if any, classes together.

"What's got you tied up?" Louis' forgotten roommate questioned. "Just some guy we bumped into last night. Well, I guess technically he bumped into us." the older boy responded. "Oh, I must have been too high to register. But did you get his phone number? Name? Address?" Zayn asked with a smirk. "No! I don't even know what his face looks like" Louis responded "And even if I did, he's probably straight." "I mean, lots of people got the courage to come out after you did. There's a chance he might be gay." Zayn consoled him.

"Hmm. Maybe I'll try to find him and ask him out?" "Yeah! Go for it" the raven-haired boy said. "But only if you ask out Mr. Crush out or at least talk to him!" Louis reasoned. "...Mr. Crush?" "Who were you pining after yesterday? Oh yeah! Liam! Only if you ask Liam out."

"W-what? No. I c-can't. He probably d-doesn't even like me..." Zayn stuttered on, but Louis had tuned him out, because he had just seen a set of curls he would recognise anywhere. Even after only one minute. The boy disappeared as soon as he came. Right then, Louis decided he was going to find the man. Project Mr. Pearly is a go.

"Project Find Mr. Pearly? Bit weird Lou" Oops. Louis hadn't meant to say that out loud. "Mr. Crush, Mr. Pearly? You're so great at coming up with nicknames" Zayn snickered. Louis just ignored him, because he was too focused on how he was going to find his Cinderella.

***
Hiii! You liked the chapter? Twas kinda hard to write but who cares.

OKAY so story time. My brother got a haircut like a day ago (although I'm writing this at midnight so two days?) and he got it shaved close of the sides and a bit long on top and he looked like Louis Tomlinson (like his haircut in the header) and I was like omgomgomg but none of our friends or family cared coz they're like normal or whatever and aren't obsessed with one direction. My brother doesn't look like Louis based on face shape, eye color, skin color, hair color, height (smol bean lou), or like in any way, but the haircut was just wow.

What do you guys think of Louis' new, longish hair? I like it but sorta prefer shorter hair louis? idk

I've talked a lot about Louis. How's harry? What's he up to? I say this like I'm talking to Niall or something lol

ANYWAY, have a wonderful, peace-filled day, do some self-care, and until next time my sweet creatures. <3

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki