Chapter Ten

Harry's POV

***

To Harry's delight, they all really became close friends. They hung out every day at lunch and sometimes after class. A few people were salty about Louis and Zayn choosing three nobodies to hang out with, but Harry didn't care.

He loved getting to know the two. He slowly became more fond of Louis, though he knew Louis would never date him, even if he was the only boy who liked guys at the school. Harry really admired Louis for coming out so quickly. Harry would have taken at least a month, not that anyone would care if he came out as bi.

This is what the curly-haired boy was thinking about when Niall and Liam sprinted up to the others at lunch. "We have an amazing idea!" Niall screamed. The blonde boy had a habit of getting too riled up. "You need to calm down" Harry told him. They were fake offended, but went on. "We should..." Niall began, "move in together!" All of them? Together? Harry living with Louis?

Liam explained "There's an apartment with five bedrooms, three baths, and a pool 5 minutes down, walking. The rent is €90 each. So, affordable." Harry could do €90. He realised everyone was looking at him. "I'm in if you are."

"Yes! Hello new roomies" Zayn smiled. The next day, after school, the five of them went and met the owners, Bebe and Anne-Marie. They were kind and showed the boys what was expected, then gave them the keys.

"So, moving in on Saturday?" Louis said. The others agreed and went their separate ways.

Finally it was moving day. Harry and Liam were stuffing in the last bag when Niall walked out holding another. Harry was contemplating how to fit it when he heard "Oh for god's sakes, Niall" in a familiar Northern accent. "You can put your bag in our car." Niall cheered and ran to the other car.

"Thanks" Liam sighed. "Hey Haz" Louis started. Haz. Harry loved Louis nicknames for him. "You wanna switch with Zayn? I'll drive." They had known each other 3 months and Louis had broken a car in that time. "Oh hell no!" Zayn exclaimed. "Um. I could drive" Harry suggested meekly. "Oh, alright then" Zayn conceded. Louis pouted a little (which Harry did NOT find adorable) but got in the passenger's side.

Harry was wondering why Louis wanted to ride with him, so he asked. "Harry, sunshine, I want to drive away with you. Into the sunset" Harry laughed to cover up his blush. Louis didn't mean it, he flirted with everyone. He told Zayn he loved him three times a week, but obviously didn't love him romantically.

So Harry raised an eyebrow to ask the real reason. "Well, you know how Liam and Zayn both like each other" Obviously "I wanted to give them some time alone together. And give one of them the chance to ask the other out." Louis said the last part sassily. Harry laughed at his cuteness and they started talking about how oblivious Liam and Zayn are.

Then they pulled up at the complex. Louis got out at walked over to the others. Harry didn't know how long he could pretend to not have a crush on Louis. With that thought, he got out of the car.

***

Hey! Liked the chapter?

So this is something I just learned for some reason. Apparently, if you call the number the lady gives Niall in the Nice To Meet Ya music video, it plays Put A Little Love On Me. Omg. I haven't tried this yet. You try and comment whether it worked. The number is 323-405-9055. Also, do any of you share birthdays with the boys? Mine is two days before Harry's. Comment coz I think it's cool when people do. Anyway, have a superb day, draw something 1d/solo/larry related, and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures.

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki