Chapter Seven

Louis' POV

***

After classes finished, Louis and Zayn rushed back to their common room to make some attempt at cleaning up. It was 10 guys sharing the room and none of them were especially neat.

Louis ordered pizza, while Zayn pulled up Netflix. The taller boy was nervous, pacing back and forth across the room.

"Relax Zee. It's just gonna be like hanging out with the other guys." Lou reassured him. The boys talked for some time, then they heard a knock.

"Hey! You here for Louis and Zayn? Yeah they're in the common room, right up there," the two heard someone say. Luke? Ashton? It didn't matter.

Niall walked in and said "Hi! I didn't know how many friends to bring so I just brought two." "That's fine" Zayn responded. "Ok. This is Liam and Harry," two more boys walked in.

The first one had brown hair and innocent, brown eyes, so Louis assumed it was Liam. The second one had curly brown hair and green eyes and looked familiar.

"Hey! You're Mr. C- the guy I bumped into!" the small boy exclaimed. "U-um yeah. Sorry about that." Mr. Curly Pearly responded.

Wait, Harry responded. Harry. It suited him.

"You guys have met?" Liam asked. "Was he the guy we saw when we were drunk? And high." Zayn added.

"One, you hogged the joint, so I wasn't that high, two, yes it is, and three, it's fine." Louis shot back. 

he boys quickly got used to each other and started watching To All The Boys I've Loved Before. What? It's a good movie.

Halfway through, the doorbell sounded again. This time Louis opened the door to their pizza. He paid and brought the boxes inside. "Okay, so we have one meat lovers, one mushroom and chicken, and one cheese." Louis announced.

"Ew, mushrooms. Why did we get those?" Zayn asked. Louis took a slice and said "I asked what you wanted. I was shouting 'Zayn! Zayn!' But you didn't come."

The boys had finished the pizza by the end of the movie. "We need to get back to our dorms," Harry said. "Okay, but we should do this again tomorrow" Zayn responded. Liam perked up at the idea and suggested they meet up at lunch.

Louis was happy to, as long as they ate outside. After the trio left, Zayn collapsed on the couch. "He's so perfect" was all Zayn said before getting up to throw the pizza boxes away.

Louis was happy the boys were so nice and that they loved romantic movies as much as he did. Liam definitely had a crush on Louis' raven-haired roommate.

Harry was interesting and seemed cool. Niall, though. Niall ate one whole pizza. And an extra slice. Louis didn't mind, he was just worried if Niall would be okay. He fell asleep thinking of how much pizza could he possibly eat before exploding.

***

Hey, I'm getting mild writers' block so there might be some trash chapters. Do you like the header? Nobody Is Listening took FOR AGES. Each tiny little thing. But all of them were fun.

So I was looking up Lou Blue for a drawing I was making, to get the exact color, and I found this 'Facts About Louis Tomlinson" page. It was on a site called taddlr.com (i think). It said his colleagues were Harry Styles and Niall Horan and the only friend listed was Zayn Malik. Firstly, way to erase Liam and secondly, where is this information even from. It says 2021, so it's not old. Anyway, it's confusing and it's making me clown so, great. Also, I was in the car and I was listening to Bedroom Floor and a truck drove past that said PAYNE, like really spelt P-A-Y-N-E and I was like the universe is a directioner. Have a terrific day, eat some chocolate and I'll talk to you later my sweet creatures.

Instagram: sunshinytemptress

Twitter: rainbowbears8

xoxo Kiki